77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ground Control, we have a problem. Word has it that there are a couple of individuals on our beloved board that have convinced themselves that Eddie Econoline and Tor the magical Retard are actually Doctor Love in disguise. Let it be known that this Doctor is all for fun and games, but will not be lowered to quite those depths. I need support here, because the individuals in question have fallen so far deep into this 'delusion' that.....well, let's just say that I am willing to expose both these aliases for the creeps they truly are UNLESS they can prove to all of us, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are not Doctor.

That is your mission, boys, and you need to accept it whether you want to or not. I will give you till Valentines Day to have all the fun you want with this, but in the end you have to somehow prove that you're NOT Doctor by February 14 or I will have the Brothers Audiori go into the database and post your true identities, which would certainly take all of the fun out of this for you and me and everyone else. I love everyone here, including you idiots, but I will not let people's lives be ruined just for amusement.

This is not a joke. Wish it was.

Now go forth and let the fun and games begin.
02-10-2006 12:27 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tor the magical retard...

that is FANTASTIC!!!

Tongue

Major Tom to Ground Control...

Fess up boys... or girls!!

Cool

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

02-10-2006 12:36 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Love being the culprit never crossed my mind. I would think the good Dr. is way too busy to spend the kind of time on nonsense as Tor and Eddie do.

Was I ever on the inside?
02-10-2006 12:45 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
damb straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As a matter of fact, today Doctor is deep into the mixdown of Johnny Reliable's latest album "Out There Tonight" to be released on Fools Of The World this Spring. I'm on guitar, Bruce is on drums, and we cut it at Exit Studios again. This one will be at least as good as the last one I produced for them about five years ago called "Going Hollywood", if not better since 1/2 of JR is 2/3 of the 77's this time out -- it RAWKS!!
02-10-2006 13:02 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Hmmmm.

Well, putting my super slueth skills into practice I notice that Tor last posted on the 77s message board on November 22nd, so I ran on over to the Lost Dogs message board and voila(!), I notice that he posted a message there on 1/19 at 8 pm (5 pm PST), during the Roe/Pritzl show in Athens, GA!! PLUS, and I think this is the hugest clue Doctor Love and Tor are NOT one and the same, the bulk of Tor's posts begin at 4 am, ending around 5pm PST. Now, I don't know much, but I do know Doctor Love is no early bird.

With artful detective work, I see that Eddie Econoline posted a message on the 77s board on December 16th while, if I'm not mistaken, Mike was on a plane flying from Sacramento to Seattle for the Pacific Northwest leg of the Roe/Pritzl tour. There are a number of posts from Eddie Econoline that day between 12-1 pm and Doctor Love was definitely flying the friendly skies during that time.

So, draw your own conclusions, but me-thinks this rules out the good Doc!

Linda
02-10-2006 14:26 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: damn straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
As a matter of fact, today Doctor is deep into the mixdown of Johnny Reliable's latest album "Out There Tonight" to be released on Fools Of The World this Spring. I'm on guitar, Bruce is on drums, and we cut it at Exit Studios again. This one will be at least as good as the last one I produced for them about five years ago called "Going Hollywood", if not better since 1/2 of JR is 2/3 of the 77's this time out -- it RAWKS!!

Add that to the list of CD's I gotta get!!!

BTW...I am not either ali-ass.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 14:28 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: damb straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which is more lame...those who's alias' are Eddie Econoline and Tor the magical retard posting on the board, or the clods who would think them to be alter ego's of Doctor Love???

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 14:40 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Alright already! i confess.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-10-2006 14:43 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: damb straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I have some idea who Tor and Econoline eddie are but I never thought that either alias was really Dr. Love in disguise.

Nice job Tor and Eddie, you both truly suck.

Tor the magical retard is the best variant on tor's alias yet. Big Grin

I think Tor is really Dennis and I think Eddie is really Evabax, but I could be wrong. Tongue
02-10-2006 14:44
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

You wrong? This could be an historic event.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-10-2006 14:46 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
You wrong? This could be an historic event.

Big Grin
02-10-2006 14:50
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:

You confess that posting as Tor the magical retard and/or Eddie Econoline is lame, or that clods that believe them to be alter ego's of Doctor Love are lame???

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 15:02 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Doctor Love

you're ALL lame! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
02-10-2006 15:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

You confess that posting as Tor the magical retard and/or Eddie Econoline is lame, or that clods that believe them to be alter ego's of Doctor Love are lame???

Big Grin
02-10-2006 15:08
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: you're ALL lame! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Big Grin

I can agree with that!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 15:09 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: damn straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Which is more lame...those who's alias' are Eddie Econoline and Tor the magical retard posting on the board, or the clods who would think them to be alter ego's of Doctor Love???

clods who think the Doc posts as an aliassss Roll Eyes

one more item of proof.

t0r posts on the Negative Fruit board... no way Doctor Love would hang out on a lame ass board like that. Red Face

you know, t0r doesn't post on the 7s board anymore. If dennis was t0r, he wouldn't let the likes of Nails and j77 scare him off even as an aliasssss.

02-10-2006 15:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: you're ALL lame! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Big Grin

I can agree with that!

I concur Tongue

02-10-2006 15:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

very good l'a'me77s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now this is the kind of detective work I'm looking for. People using their heads for something besides a hatrack. Perhaps there's hope for all you lame-oes yet! Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
Hmmmm.

Well, putting my super slueth skills into practice I notice that Tor last posted on the 77s message board on November 22nd, so I ran on over to the Lost Dogs message board and voila(!), I notice that he posted a message there on 1/19 at 8 pm (5 pm PST), during the Roe/Pritzl show in Athens, GA!! PLUS, and I think this is the hugest clue Doctor Love and Tor are NOT one and the same, the bulk of Tor's posts begin at 4 am, ending around 5pm PST. Now, I don't know much, but I do know Doctor Love is no early bird.

With artful detective work, I see that Eddie Econoline posted a message on the 77s board on December 16th while, if I'm not mistaken, Mike was on a plane flying from Sacramento to Seattle for the Pacific Northwest leg of the Roe/Pritzl tour. There are a number of posts from Eddie Econoline that day between 12-1 pm and Doctor Love was definitely flying the friendly skies during that time.

So, draw your own conclusions, but me-thinks this rules out the good Doc!

Linda
02-10-2006 15:14 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

clods who think the Doc posts as an aliassss Roll Eyes

one more item of proof.

t0r posts on the Negative Fruit board... no way Doctor Love would hang out on a lame ass board like that. Red Face

you know, t0r doesn't post on the 7s board anymore. If dennis was t0r, he wouldn't let the likes of Nails and j77 scare him off even as an aliasssss.

Well then who is it Dork? Tongue
02-10-2006 15:14
Doctor Love

the "Negative Fruit" board?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What and where the hell is that? I googled it and nothing came up
02-10-2006 15:17 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH