77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, guess what's happening one month from
today...Yes, The 77s show at the WOW Hall on July
24th at 8 pm!!

It's going to be here before you know it, so
don't forget to buy your tickets before the day
of the show to save yourself a couple of bucks.

Tickets: $12 advance/$15 day of show and
available online at:
http://77s.com/77sindex7.html and
http://www.thestrawmen.com

Or, if you're local, you can get your tickets at
Face the Music, House of Records, CD World, or
the UO ticket office in the EMU.
06-24-2004 17:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what?!?!??!

when did this happen?

I am always the last to know Red Face

Tongue Big Grin Cool Smile ) Pleased

06-24-2004 19:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Huh?!

who?

When?

Where?

Huh?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

06-24-2004 19:54 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

i knew it. Pleased
06-24-2004 19:56 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

think you are so smart - huh, bax?

smarty pants!

Tongue

06-24-2004 19:59 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered

I had known about this show earlier, I might have been able to fit it into my schedule. Wink
06-25-2004 05:53
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

wow - just turns out I am going to be in Oregon from the 23rd - 25th - man I need to clear the schedule for the night of the 24th...

what a "happy coincidence!!!"

who would've thought?!

how weird is that?

Big Grin

Tongue

~f

06-25-2004 06:58 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by freek
wow - just turns out I am going to be in Oregon from the 23rd - 25th - man I need to clear the schedule for the night of the 24th...

what a "happy coincidence!!!"

who would've thought?!

how weird is that?

Big Grin

Tongue

~f

Hey same here freek! Me and j are just gonna happen to be camping there that weekend! Hey! I have an idea......We should all hook up an go to dinner on Friday night and meet Saturday and then go to the concert since we are all gonna be in town at the same time!!!!

Whatta ya think?

06-26-2004 10:18 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

sounds like a plan, there Nail...

who woulda thunk it?!

Tongue

06-26-2004 10:33 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Sandra Kofron Sandra Kofron is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-29-2004

have the 77's ever played in Iowa or would they ever come here?

xoxoSandraxoxo

06-29-2004 14:11 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Sandra Kofron
have the 77's ever played in Iowa or would they ever come here?

xoxoSandraxoxo

I think the Lost Dogs played in Cedar Rapids last year, and I'm sure since there's a connection there that the 7s have probably been there. I'll have to keep track of that information as well, since that would be a reasonable drive for me, and I have never heard of them coming this way too close.

06-29-2004 14:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

Hurray for those of you who have already purchased your tickets for the show!

For those who haven't, you don't have much more time so don't delay. The show is 2 weeks from this Saturday. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Buy your tickets and take your friends to the best rock 'n roll show of the year!

July 24th
8 pm, doors 7:30 pm
The WOW Hall
$12 advance/$15 day of show

Tickets still available at Face the Music, House of Records, CD World, WOW Hall, and online at http://77s.com and http://www.thestrawmen.com through Friday, July 23rd, then at the door.

I can't believe it's almost here.
07-08-2004 10:09 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

So, has everybody firmed up their plans to come to the show of shows? You've only got 1-1/2 weeks to figure it out!!

If your waffling, now's the time to hop off the fence and make THE decision to treat yourself to this historic show.

http://www.wowhall.org/events.html

You won't be sorry! Cool Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 07-14-2004 12:40.

07-14-2004 12:40 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

I'm there lams. Cool
07-14-2004 15:55
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtraII
I'm there lams. Cool

I AM there too lam - as long as j remembers my ticket...

Wink

Big Grin

Cool

07-14-2004 15:59 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

we need a ticket? Shocked

07-14-2004 16:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Don't be a Dork!

Of course you need a ticket... Roll Eyes

Unless you're in the "in" croud...then you buy two. Right j? Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie: 07-14-2004 17:34.

07-14-2004 17:33 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Don't be a Dork!

Of course you need a ticket... Roll Eyes

Unless you're in the "in" croud...then you buy two. Right j? Wink

LOL!!!

07-14-2004 22:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtraII
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by freek
quote:
I'm there lams. Cool

I AM there too lam - as long as j remembers my ticket...

Wink

Big Grin

Cool

I'm assuming the tickets will be at the will call window, since I have never received any in the mail. I have my receipt and I will bring that along. Cool
07-15-2004 06:18
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:

I'm assuming the tickets will be at the will call window, since I have never received any in the mail. I have my receipt and I will bring that along. Cool

now there's a good idea...

I will still probably forget mine Roll Eyes

07-15-2004 07:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH