77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe's double life! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe's double life!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jerrad Jerrad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-12-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Big Grin Mike Roe's double life! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello! Can you here me now!
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but..........has anyone seen Mike Roe a.k.a "The Queen." Isn't he angelic!? I think so. Who needs the soothing echo of the ocean when you've got the 77's. Mark, Bruce, and Mike.............What's that you say? "Who's your daddy!".............You're my daddy! You're the fathers I wish I never had, but love anyway. This is Jerrad from Johnny Reliable. Just wanted to say hey! and see how everyone is doing. Drop me a thread!

-Jerrad

12-12-2005 20:43 Jerrad is offline Send an Email to Jerrad Homepage of Jerrad Search for Posts by Jerrad Add Jerrad to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Jerrad
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Mike Roe's double life! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jerrad you will cause me so much grief with this.

p.s. Want your sword?

quote:
Originally posted by Jerrad
Hello! Can you here me now!
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but..........has anyone seen Mike Roe a.k.a "The Queen." Isn't he angelic!? I think so. Who needs the soothing echo of the ocean when you've got the 77's. Mark, Bruce, and Mike.............What's that you say? "Who's your daddy!".............You're my daddy! You're the fathers I wish I never had, but love anyway. This is Jerrad from Johnny Reliable. Just wanted to say hey! and see how everyone is doing. Drop me a thread!

-Jerrad
12-12-2005 20:49 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Jerrad Jerrad is a male
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jerrad
RE: Mike Roe's double life! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The question is.............Do you want your BBQ suace? How are you doing man! It's soo good to hear from you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jerrad: 12-12-2005 20:57.

12-12-2005 20:50 Jerrad is offline Send an Email to Jerrad Homepage of Jerrad Search for Posts by Jerrad Add Jerrad to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Jerrad
Jerrad Jerrad is a male
Someone New

FAIR TRADE and WORLD PEACE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Doctor Love,
I'm sure you are busy, so when you get a chance e-mail at jerraddillard@yahoo.com and we can exchange addresses, plus I would love to catch up with you. I'll catch you on here. Viva la junk food! We'll do Messenger! eh!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jerrad: 12-12-2005 21:07.

12-12-2005 21:06 Jerrad is offline Send an Email to Jerrad Homepage of Jerrad Search for Posts by Jerrad Add Jerrad to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Jerrad
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: FAIR TRADE and WORLD PEACE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's nothing in the couryard but the sound of crickets. After Roy Orb-Bassoon, I suppose that all else seems anticlimatic.

12-13-2005 11:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was the most beautiful first post I have ever seen.
12-13-2005 13:15
Doctor Love

Hey Matt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

go read yer private messages
12-13-2005 22:45 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

RE: FAIR TRADE and WORLD PEACE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
There's nothing in the couryard but the sound of crickets. After Roy Orb-Bassoon, I suppose that all else seems anticlimatic.

I think we are all afraid to ask what was meant by Mike Roe a.k.a. The Queen. Although I bet BD could come up with a visual for us. Shocked

Was I ever on the inside?
12-13-2005 23:07 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
Originally posted by Marti

I think we are all afraid to ask what was meant by Mike Roe a.k.a. The Queen. Although I bet BD could come up with a visual for us. Shocked

Wasn't there a 77's song about a Dairy Queen? Maybe that has something to do with it? I don't think I really want to know. Tongue

12-14-2005 05:57 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Jerrad Jerrad is a male
Someone New

"The Queen!?" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello again! fellow 77's apostles.
Well...................."The Queen"................Um.............?.................Mike's going make me eat my own cooking if I tell you(Cringe!). Just know that no animals were permently harmed during the events that led to Mike's inheritance of his/her throne? The silence is killing me. Good to see everyone again. If you guys want to put a face with my antics, log onto-www.johnnyreliable.com- I'm the straping blonde young lad.

Docter Love......................Let's talk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jerrad: 12-14-2005 13:13.

12-14-2005 13:12 Jerrad is offline Send an Email to Jerrad Homepage of Jerrad Search for Posts by Jerrad Add Jerrad to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Jerrad
Cynthia
Mezzo

RE: "The Queen!?" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Well...................."The Queen"................Um.............?.................Mike's going make me eat my own cooking if I tell you(Cringe!). Just know that no animals were permently harmed during the events that led to Mike's inheritance of his/her throne? The silence is killing me. Good to see everyone again. If you guys want to put a face with my antics, log onto-www.johnnyreliable.com- I'm the straping blonde young lad.

Not sure how harming animals could have anything to do with being placed on a throne. Shocked

Maybe some day you can sneek the info to us when he's not looking. Big Grin

12-14-2005 16:14 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: "The Queen!?" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

Not sure how harming animals could have anything to do with being placed on a throne. Shocked

Maybe some day you can sneek the info to us when he's not looking. Big Grin

....only genuine imitation ermine collars were used for the robes....

12-15-2005 08:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Shocked talk about double life Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12-23-2005 07:31 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Double???

12-23-2005 07:40 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

RE: talk about double life Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sevens

doesn't John Bonham look like Keanu Reeves there Big Grin

12-23-2005 07:47 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

more proof!

12-23-2005 08:01 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Re: more proof Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's ridiculous!
12-23-2005 09:16 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Tongue

12-23-2005 09:17 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
more proof!

I wonder what shampoo Doc uses.

12-23-2005 09:48 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
more proof!

I wonder what shampoo Doc uses.

Yeah, (not in regards to these pictures though, but in real life), I really think Mike Roe and Mark Harmon were holding out on some real beauty tips with all that silky hair. Smile

12-23-2005 17:25 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe's double life!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH