77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Chrimbo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Chrimbo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you got it Cool Pm bound

12-13-2005 06:15 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Received this CD recently. I like it, I'm glad I ordered it. Thanks for burning CD's for people. It's greatly appreciated. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cynthia: 01-12-2006 14:22.

01-12-2006 14:18 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
Received this CD recently. I like it, I'm glad I ordered it. Thanks for burning CD's for people. It's greatly appreciated. Smile

I hope that post was meant for the Doctor

01-12-2006 14:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Yeah, I guess I should have said that. It was. Thanks Mike. Smile

01-12-2006 15:03 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Wink

01-12-2006 15:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I like Happy Chrimbo. Big Grin
01-12-2006 15:59
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77
I like Happy Chrimbo. Big Grin

I caught myself singing mike's version of "I'll be home for Christmas" the other day Tongue

01-12-2006 16:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Chrimbo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH