77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Things 77 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
j100xtra
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by freek
yep... still liking this very much bd...

cool!

~f

we still have a lot of tweaking to do, but I like the way it looks so far. I'm printing on a heavy matte paper this time and the colors jump off the page!

Smile )

If you used a lighter matte the colors might not want to jump. Big Grin
06-21-2004 15:20
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...

Roll Eyes

06-21-2004 15:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

Hey I'm here to help anytime. All you have to do is ask. Tongue
06-21-2004 15:53
BigDork
Happy Roy

I wont...

Tongue Wink

06-21-2004 16:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

Well the offer still stands. Roll Eyes
06-21-2004 16:10
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

You are the man BD - you need no suggestions, advice or help...

now when do we get to see the cover?

~f

06-21-2004 16:14 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

soon I hope... soon.

Smile )

06-21-2004 16:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:
soon I hope... soon.

Smile )

cool.

~f

Pleased

06-21-2004 16:36 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by freek
You are the man BD - you need no suggestions, advice or help...

now when do we get to see the cover?

~f

Yeah, what freek said. Big Grin
06-21-2004 19:25
BigDork
Happy Roy

06-21-2004 22:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

All Things 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

....BD's neglected e-mail? Big Grin

06-21-2004 22:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

heh heh

06-22-2004 07:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:

very nice... another piece of the tribute puzzle.

now this is yet a second mailbox - for it is sans a flag.

~f

06-22-2004 09:16 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

same box, no flag

06-22-2004 13:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

06-25-2004 22:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

sweet!!!

I love that Mr. Harmon is donning the More Miserable Shirt!!!

Very cool.

~f

06-26-2004 06:08 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Good job, BD! Big Grin

What's our ETA on this project?

06-26-2004 09:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Good job, BD! Big Grin

the plan is still sometime in Aug... but some people have asked for more time on their songs so the date is not set yet.

06-26-2004 11:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

All Things 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Good job, BD! Big Grin

the plan is still sometime in Aug... but some people have asked for more time on their songs so the date is not set yet.

We'll just have to add a ninth day in August to our 8-day July 77s week, in the spirit of "so who's counting?".

06-26-2004 11:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Thumb Up! All Things 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from the It's For You Tour... a cool promo logo...

06-28-2004 15:50 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH