77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New interview w/ Mike Roe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New interview w/ Mike Roe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-187.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

New interview w/ Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.joe-mammy.com/pages/features/features.htm

experience the music.
11-10-2005 07:16 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ cheers, bravo and here, here to a GREAT interview...

thoroughly enjoyed it.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

11-10-2005 08:19 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, thoroughly!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-10-2005 08:26 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx! Great interview. With sound clips to boot! Woo! Hoo! Big Grin

11-10-2005 10:00 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: New interview w/ Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link.

Mike, I'll have one grande non-fat mocha latte no whip. Shocked

11-10-2005 10:28 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: New interview w/ Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Thanks for the link.

I am trying to see what I can do about a January show...

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 10:33 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Thanks for the link.

Ouch....
11-10-2005 10:49 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I thought it was pretty harsh, too, which is why I posted my efforts...

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 10:54 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne

Ouch....

Crying Crying Crying Sorry, it wasn't meant to be harsh. I was just shocked that something like that would even cross Mike (or Terry's) mind (which is why I put the Shocked at the end of the post).

I don't even drink coffee anyway. I would much rather have a helping of Say Your Prayers, Part Deux served up by Mike.
11-10-2005 11:14 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I thought it was pretty harsh, too, which is why I posted my efforts...

well, it seemed like a funny joke to me. Big Grin Confused
Pfiagra, don't sweat it Crying you're CooL Cool

I think I will take a second look at the workers the next time
I am at starbucks. I may even ask "who's who here?"
maybe a former poet, priest or king.

11-10-2005 11:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

I'm sure no harm was meant! I should've put a Wink after that because the Starbucks thought is completely ridic. Java City's way better!
11-10-2005 11:30 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New interview w/ Mike Roe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH