77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am still roaring over this one!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 14:02 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, my family thinks I am nuts for laughing so hard!

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

11-10-2005 14:15 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Thumb Up! here's another one i just added Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 14:23 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

purple haze Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 14:24 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! love this one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 14:25 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sevens

I love that pic, too. Reminds me of the illustration, from my children's living Bible, of Jesus with the kids around him, except for Jesus had more facial hair, and wasn't laughing.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 14:26 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know...Mike's index finger is extended... I wonder if he got them with the old "Pull my finger" routine???

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 14:31 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I love that pic, too. Reminds me of the illustration, from my children's living Bible, of Jesus with the kids around him, except for Jesus had more facial hair, and wasn't laughing.

LOL... That is the funniest thing I've heard all day. I think I know what picture you're talking about! Big Grin
11-10-2005 14:32 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
quote:

11-10-2005 14:35 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! hey doctor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope you like the photos Mike......

Cool

11-10-2005 14:37 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

quote:

He is laughing here though...
11-10-2005 14:45 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Thread Starter Thread Started by TJ 2.0

Good shots Alex. NONE of mine turned out good enough. They were all distant and blurry. Eh. I HATED that camera. I need my old one back.

Oh, and Dork........you. are. dead. Someday, somehow, I will get you back. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TJ 2.0: 11-10-2005 15:19.

11-10-2005 15:19 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Oh, my goodness--some of this is going on my wall.

Thank you, Alex. Smile

11-10-2005 15:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Cool welcome Marti Big Grin

hopefully the Mike's can use some of them on the websites Cool

11-11-2005 13:16 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Roly Poly Daddy's Little Fatty~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That does it, I'm going on a diet Frown
11-17-2005 09:30 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: Roly Poly Daddy's Little Fatty~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

I am joining you!!! I don't like having to buy "fat pants"

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-17-2005 09:36 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

RE: Roly Poly Daddy's Little Fatty~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Baby

big baby, you're not fat Roll Eyes

look at me next to you

now that's fat Tongue

11-17-2005 09:57 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:

Baby

big baby, you're not fat Roll Eyes

look at me next to you

now that's fat Tongue

Too many frijoles!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-17-2005 09:59 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Smile ) mmmmm frijoles Smile )

11-17-2005 10:28 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

I felt the same way when I saw my picture, I had no idea I was quite that hippy. I'm going with the excuse that the camera adds ten pounds. Roll Eyes

11-17-2005 10:51 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH