77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Mike southern california tour????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Mike southern california tour?????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
waterdog waterdog is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-26-2005
Favorite 77s album: late

Mike and Mike southern california tour????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Church I go to in torrance is interested in booking acts. They have an in transition group that meets on friday nights I'm looking for others to book mike and mike so we can get them a little mini tour . I know there are some of you out there. two or three of ya can get together with us for a weekend of dates cafe style.

let me know what yas thinks

steve

Kings HarborTorrance

10-29-2005 13:32 waterdog is offline Send an Email to waterdog Search for Posts by waterdog Add waterdog to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll be there, God willing!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-29-2005 13:34 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Mike southern california tour?????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH