77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Post the weirdest pic that comes up... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post the weirdest pic that comes up...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Post the weirdest pic that comes up... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you type your name in "Google images."

*edit*
Since the darned thing is so big, just click here:

http://www.chojo.net/Press%20Kit%20Mater...dle%20color.jpg

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 10-20-2005 14:54.

10-20-2005 10:57 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wasn't going to tell you all.......

10-20-2005 11:10 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my real name or my screen name?

dude, you got to loose that big ass photo Frown

10-20-2005 11:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

10-20-2005 12:46 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

A lot of weird stuff comes up for Dorfsmith but this is the only one for Dorfmaster:

www.dorfsmith.com
10-20-2005 13:02 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Here's a nice one for Elisha:

www.dorfsmith.com
10-20-2005 13:04 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

For my last name: it's not the weirdest, but the best.

10-20-2005 15:29 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-20-2005 15:36 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

RE: Post the weirdest pic that comes up... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

take 'er sleazy!

10-20-2005 15:39 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: Post the weirdest pic that comes up... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Econoline Van Halen

I always liked these much better...

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-20-2005 16:04 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Econoline Van Halen

I always liked these much better...

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-20-2005 16:06 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

No idea who these guys are...

Alex

10-21-2005 07:40 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

Here's what you get when you type in Doctor Love:

Wink

*edit*
It was a 311 pic. Oh well....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 10-22-2005 08:10.

10-21-2005 10:56 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Well, hard to get a "weird" pic, unless I use the mug shot, which isn't flattering at all.

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
10-22-2005 22:47 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Post the weirdest pic that comes up...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH