77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lucky Larry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Larry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Lucky Larry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep,
Larry has chosen Kevin Max @ Bongo Java over Phil Keaggy @ St. Matthew's Parish in Franklin & Sam Ashworth @ The Mercy Lounge for this Saturday evening's options of entertainment in greater Nashville.

No wonder why he moved back from Atlanta. Smile

10-19-2005 12:32 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

W Shocked W

10-19-2005 12:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: Lucky Larry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Yep,
Larry has chosen Kevin Max @ Bongo Java over Phil Keaggy @ St. Matthew's Parish in Franklin & Sam Ashworth @ The Mercy Lounge for this Saturday evening's options of entertainment in greater Nashville.

No wonder why he moved back from Atlanta. Smile

kmax being free helped. keaggy will be back in november. i haven't heard ashworth, so it's hard for me to be very excited.

10-19-2005 12:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lucky Larry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH