77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Some jerk named peawinkie.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some jerk named peawinkie.... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Some jerk named peawinkie.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

posted a message on the "some jerk named Dr. Luv..." thread.

Let him have it!

I demand a full investigation so that we can bring this culprit to justice.

I still hope whoever it is finds their way to heaven & doesn't burn in hell where the worm dieth not.

10-14-2005 11:01 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face jerk Mad

Tongue just kidding pee Big Grin

I meant pea Smile )

10-14-2005 11:13 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
peawinkie
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2005

RE: Some jerk named peawinkie.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
posted a message on the "some jerk named Dr. Luv..." thread.

Let him have it!

I demand a full investigation so that we can bring this culprit to justice.

I'll be watching you from now on fake Dr. Luv Evil

take one step out of line and BAM!!!! I'll be back to torment you until the day you die!!!! Mad

or at least until I forget what password I used to make this alias with Roll Eyes
10-14-2005 13:38 peawinkie is offline Search for Posts by peawinkie Add peawinkie to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-02-2006 11:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Some jerk named peawinkie....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH