77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Some jerk named Dr.Luv.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some jerk named Dr.Luv.... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Some jerk named Dr.Luv.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....is impersonating me on the www.michaelroe.com message board. Could some of you hardcores go on there and flame the hell out of him before I have him banned and all his messages pulled? I'd love to fan the flames!

If it's one of you clods, go to hell and I'll fan them from a distance.
10-10-2005 00:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Some jerk named Dr.Luv.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
....is impersonating me on the www.michaelroe.com message board. Could some of you hardcores go on there and flame the hell out of him before I have him banned and all his messages pulled? I'd love to fan the flames!

What an idiot.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-10-2005 06:36 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Some jerk named Dr.Luv.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

heh heh
-------------------------------------------

I don't think it's one of us... Confused

maybe it's that guy who wanted you to tell him what to do with his band way back when. Tongue

what a maroon

10-10-2005 07:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like his post have been dumped... Cool

10-10-2005 07:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Flame on Dr. Love. Let him have it.

10-10-2005 10:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

quote:

I missed this Mad

DAmb! Wish i could have seen what was going on......

10-13-2005 11:39 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Let's See Action Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was Peawinkle on a day with too much time on his hands. Doctor's discipline would be unbearable, so I'll let the rest of you handle it for me.

Perhaps he was looking for some action on the Roesbuds board. Now's your chance to show him some Pleased
10-13-2005 13:43 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Let's bind him naked to Big Dork with silver cords and make them walk the streets of Phoenix together for a week.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-13-2005 13:49 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Let's See Action Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
It was Peawinkle on a day with too much time on his hands. Doctor's discipline would be unbearable, so I'll let the rest of you handle it for me.

Perhaps he was looking for some action on the Roesbuds board. Now's your chance to show him some Pleased

Nothing like outing him in the open! LOL!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-13-2005 14:00 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Let's See Action Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

well, I for one have nothing but GooD WiLL for Peabody Cool

lets see...

peas in a pod,
send me 2 CDR's & your back in good standing with Me Big Grin

10-13-2005 14:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

well, I for one have nothing but GooD WiLL for Peabody Cool

lets see...

peas in a pod,
send me 2 CDR's & your back in good standing with Me Big Grin

i demand a public apology!!!!!!!!

(or you could just pay my way next time we go to a show Big Grin )

10-13-2005 15:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Let's bind him naked to Big Dork with silver cords and make them walk the streets of Phoenix together for a week.

dude a week of that with El was bad enough... don't make me do it again with peaboy

10-13-2005 15:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

10-13-2005 15:48 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Big Grin

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-13-2005 15:53 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Gulp.
I think the public apology would be the quickest & simplest thing to do. As I type this I'm feeling like I did as a child when I knew I was in for a "Whippin'". A tingly feeling on the back of my neck and an increase of heart rate...sigh.....breathe deep....OK...on with the apology...
As the Good Doc stated, I was bored & I remembered the Doc's depressing "nobody knows or cares" comment on the Rosebuds (which was true @ the time... heck the news on the opening page was Fall 2004 & I had only joined like 8/05 or 9/05 I think & hadn't been back until we got the tip that the Doc needed some love)*
So I had left a note asking the Doc how his phone call went & he didn't respond right away (I have since learned of the snafu he had with his idol's call). I felt mischevious so I assumed the Dr. Luv identity through my wife's e-mail address (she's innocent,BTW,this was unbeknownst to her) & responded to the most recent posts in each thread. Nothing controversial. Just short nonspecific responses. I knew some stuff would fly but I wanted to stir up activity on the BlueBoard. I didn't realize how harsh the (gulp) Good Doc would be. Due to the shaming of the "Some jerk.." thread, I was hoping it would blow over & be forgotten. But now that I've been outed, I apologize. It will never happen again (with me as the culprit,anyway).

So .....how's the weather out there? It's great here. Whew! I feel kind of relieved......................................................(gulp)

*longest parentheses comment on this message board

10-13-2005 15:55 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

My experience with 4-cylinder Chevys suggests to me that trying to doctor Luvs would be punishment in itself.

10-13-2005 15:57 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

you're paying my way in the kevin max show Cool

10-13-2005 15:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Big Grin

10-13-2005 15:59 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
Big Grin

Dream On (whoops!--pardone my Aerosmith!) Tongue Big Grin

10-13-2005 16:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkie
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2005

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Gulp.
I think the public apology would be the quickest & simplest thing to do.

don't worry about itEvil
10-13-2005 16:02 peawinkie is offline Search for Posts by peawinkie Add peawinkie to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Some jerk named Dr.Luv....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH