77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's dvd progress update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's dvd progress update... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suggest that as much of the Eugene show from last year please be on there!

I cannot wait for this project!!!!!

09-20-2005 11:07 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ I think there will be a ton of retrospective of stuff on the dvd...

but this is not going to contain the Eugene show... (at least I don't think so... I am thinking that is a different "potential" project.)

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-20-2005 11:08 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Rocks in your Head

I guess that makes sense, either way I will buy buy buy!!!!!!!!!

09-20-2005 11:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Yup!

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-20-2005 11:17 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
I suggest that as much of the Eugene show from last year please be on there!

I really think if that comes out it will be it's own thing. I get asked about it allot, and I truly didn't/don't have anything to do with it....sorry....I wish I could tell you more....but I do know that as of now it won't be on this project. The most recent 7's show that (portions of) might make the cut is from one of the festivals during summer 2000....but in the end Mike gets the final say....

Ok then...back to work.

jeffrey k.

09-20-2005 22:32 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
Ok then...back to work.

amen

09-21-2005 10:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Wow--I can hardly wait for this.

09-25-2005 17:34 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

project delay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good news and bad news....

The bad news first...due to issues with 3 of the key masters I was working with, the 77's DVD release will have to be postponed until the early/mid months of next year....

The good news is that with the delay brought former 77 Jan Eric into the project, and today he supplied me with a large box of live video tapes from 80's era 77's...as well as copies of the 3 masters we needed for the project!

While delays are a drag in the short-run, this delay was unavoidable and should prove to actually be a blessing in the long-run.

More news as I have it....hang on just a few more months.

jeffrey k.

10-14-2005 17:46 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: project delay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

The bad news first...due to issues with 3 of the key masters I was working with, the 77's DVD release will have to be postponed until the early/mid months of next year....

The good news is that with the delay brought former 77 Jan Eric into the project, and today he supplied me with a large box of live video tapes from 80's era 77's...as well as copies of the 3 masters we needed for the project!

While delays are a drag in the short-run, this delay was unavoidable and should prove to actually be a blessing in the long-run.

jeffrey k.

Gives me something to look forward to.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-14-2005 18:07 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
j77
unregistered
RE: project delay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

jeffrey k.

Thanks for the update Jeffrey. I'll gladly wait for this project.
10-14-2005 18:12
Rocks in your Head

Whatever it takes dude!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

10-18-2005 16:22 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Whatever it takes dude!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

exactly

10-18-2005 17:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:

jeffrey k.

We believe in you, jeffrey! Pleased

10-19-2005 16:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

thanks everyone...your kindness means allot. I really feel honored to be doing this project and am working hard to make this something extra special for the band and all us fans.

jeffrey k.

10-20-2005 14:36 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
thanks everyone...your kindness means allot. I really feel honored to be doing this project and am working hard to make this something extra special for the band and all us fans.

jeffrey k.

Cool

You rock! I don't care what Squid says about ya!

10-21-2005 20:05 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

hey, bro. quick question: will it also be available on vhs? thanx!

take 'er sleazy!

11-21-2005 15:37 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Econoline Van Halen

Big Grin
12-21-2005 08:36 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Cool

12-22-2005 12:25 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

quote:

The project I'm talking about today is a 77's retrospective DVD that is planned to be released for the holidays this year....so soon! It will be all 77's footage from over the years, the pro-shot concept videos, and other surprises....

jeffrey k.

I was wondering if the concept videos will include "Different Kind of Light"? I used to see that on "Real Videos" and have always wanted to see it again.

Sharon

12-26-2005 07:41 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Econoline Van Halen

Big Grin

i don't get it, bro. what's funny about that?

take 'er sleazy!

12-28-2005 23:42 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's dvd progress update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH