77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's dvd progress update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's dvd progress update... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coming July 2006 !!!!!!!
77's retrospective DVD
04-27-2006 14:38 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes!!!!!!!

04-27-2006 14:59 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Must Buy DVD!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

Yes.

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

04-28-2006 04:14 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
Must Buy DVD!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

Yes.

Yep!

04-28-2006 05:38 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

The update for today is that I am really....really....really....tired. (really)

By this time next week, Lord willing, the dvd will be in the can and on it's way to Mike for final approval and all....

The art is well underway...everything is looking and sounding fab....

At some point this week I may try to post some photos of us working in the studio to complete the project....if we have time and all....

jeffrey k.

05-18-2006 00:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Thanks for the update Jeffrey. Cool
05-18-2006 04:47
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Very cool!

05-18-2006 05:40 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Must BUY 77's DVD!!!

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

05-18-2006 06:23 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey,

We may differ on KMax but I am eternally grateful for your work.
Namely, the re-release of Ten Songs, Mutt, Via Chicago, & now this.

Cool Big Grin

For those kind words, I expect you to send me a complimentary copy of Derri's solo.
Wink

05-18-2006 10:36 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Got DVD artwork?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could a brother or sister do me this kindness?

Since I guess I'm never gonna find a copy of The 77s Collection to buy, I'd at least like to see the artwork for it. So, can someone with the set do some scans and post them here on this thread?

I would be VERY grateful if so.

Thanks in advance!
08-28-2010 09:04 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: Got DVD artwork?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Robinbrevard
Could a brother or sister do me this kindness?

Since I guess I'm never gonna find a copy of The 77s Collection to buy, I'd at least like to see the artwork for it. So, can someone with the set do some scans and post them here on this thread?

I would be VERY grateful if so.

Thanks in advance!

Before anyone starts scanning anything....

I *may* be able to get a few more copies to sell from the original pressing. One of editors on the project was given several for his portfolio, and recently told me he was willing to give some back if they could be sold. Problem is, he has moved 6 times since the DVD was released, and has to locate them...so it could take a bit. As soon as I hear something though, I will post it.

Otherwise, the only thing holding up re-releasing the set is the cost....it's not a cheap DVD to print. However, I am looking into some options on it that *could* make it simpler to do...so stay tuned...

jeffrey k.

08-28-2010 21:14 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Someone New

RE: Got DVD artwork?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Jeffrey -

Thanks very much for this update.

I won't despair ... yet!

Wink
08-29-2010 11:35 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

I have a copy that is not shrinkwrapped, if you're interested in that. Theres nothing wrong with the packaging or the discs. I didn't sell it online at the time because the shrinkwrapping had gotten torn. Sometimes people freak about something like that.

Let me know.
08-29-2010 19:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Someone New

Audiori - thanks for your message.

I'll pm you.

Rob
08-30-2010 09:17 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

gotta keep 'em for the 'chives ~~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the future, guys, please let Doctor in on these little gems.

I have 'one' (count 'em) one copy for my personal archives. One. It would be nice to have a spare or two just in case.

Danke.

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I have a copy that is not shrinkwrapped, if you're interested in that. Theres nothing wrong with the packaging or the discs. I didn't sell it online at the time because the shrinkwrapping had gotten torn. Sometimes people freak about something like that.

Let me know.

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
scenic routes.jpg

08-30-2010 16:49 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Someone New

RE: gotta keep 'em for the 'chives ~~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doc is da Man, after all...

Let him have it!

Happy
08-30-2010 18:15 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

'doh! Sorry man.. didn't know you were short on copies.
08-30-2010 19:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: gotta keep 'em for the 'chives ~~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

I have 'one' (count 'em) one copy for my personal archives. One. It would be nice to have a spare or two just in case.

Danke.

quote:

Let me know.

wth....you have 1???

jeffrey k.

08-30-2010 23:21 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Danke.

quote:

Let me know.

wth....you have 1???

jeffrey k.

Heck, I bought 3: Kept 1, gave another to a friend for reimbursement, keeping the third until putting it on eBay can pay off my house.
08-31-2010 05:25 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's dvd progress update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH