77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Where can I purchase: Sticks and Stones, Pray Naked » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where can I purchase: Sticks and Stones, Pray Naked
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
davidyoungsx
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked (Can I say that?)

Where can I purchase: Sticks and Stones, Pray Naked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Where can I purchase Sticks and Stone and/or Pray Naked? I see that they are not listed on the 77's latest web page. That must have something to do with the record company.

For anyone who is interested, I first heard the band 12 years ago when I went to Asbury College (a very small Methodist school in Kentucky). The band was a dorm room favorite up and down the hall.

I owned Pray Naked for quite a while but lost it recently. I have been meaning to get Sticks and Stones for quite some time.

Thanks for any help!

David
09-19-2005 01:35 davidyoungsx is offline Send an Email to davidyoungsx Search for Posts by davidyoungsx Add davidyoungsx to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Where can I purchase: Sticks and Stones, Pray Naked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by davidyoungsx
Hello,

Where can I purchase Sticks and Stone and/or Pray Naked? I see that they are not listed on the 77's latest web page. That must have something to do with the record company.

For anyone who is interested, I first heard the band 12 years ago when I went to Asbury College (a very small Methodist school in Kentucky). The band was a dorm room favorite up and down the hall.

I owned Pray Naked for quite a while but lost it recently. I have been meaning to get Sticks and Stones for quite some time.

Thanks for any help!

David

Both are out of print, so you either have to scout the "used" cd stores and/or E-bay. I have seen both on E-bay, but not at the moment...

I did find my "Pray Naked" cassette the other day, and would let it go, if you were interested.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-19-2005 05:35 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Where can I purchase: Sticks and Stones, Pray Naked

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH