77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » chat room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page chat room
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DRhee
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-16-2005
Favorite 77s album: too many to list

chat room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all,

I remember a couple of years back that 77s.com had a chat room at one time. Does this still exist? It would be cool to have something like that....once a week or once a month or something.
09-17-2005 10:10 DRhee is offline Send an Email to DRhee Search for Posts by DRhee Add DRhee to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We ccould, this type board actually has a add on chat room...
09-17-2005 11:27
DRhee
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-16-2005
Favorite 77s album: too many to list

Thread Starter Thread Started by DRhee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it would be cool to have it.
09-17-2005 13:22 DRhee is offline Send an Email to DRhee Search for Posts by DRhee Add DRhee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

a lot of the time this board is like a chat room Wink Tongue

09-17-2005 20:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

yup Cool

09-17-2005 22:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

yup Cool

At least the messages are sorted under "threads" here, instead of the free for all multi conversations that happen during a "chat room"

Chat Room stuff can create quite a bandwidth/server load, from what I have exprerienced in the past.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-18-2005 07:29 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

true, but the "chats" held on the DAMB with the band didn't go so well....

09-19-2005 16:10 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

huh? Confused

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-19-2005 16:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
nashvillelarryl nashvillelarryl is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-19-2005

organized mayhem is the phrase that comes to mind

you mean to say that's the best you can do? almost anybody can do better than that.

09-19-2005 16:54 nashvillelarryl is offline Send an Email to nashvillelarryl Homepage of nashvillelarryl Search for Posts by nashvillelarryl Add nashvillelarryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of nashvillelarryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of nashvillelarryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by nashvillelarryl
organized mayhem is the phrase that comes to mind

Confused How would this be a change from what normally goes on here?

Big Grin

09-20-2005 16:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:

it's hard to keep up if you are not used to the format. same goes for chat rooms.

09-20-2005 16:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the chat with Da was on the edge....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-20-2005 17:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
the chat with Da was on the edge....

yes, yes it was Cool

09-20-2005 19:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

So, will this happen, or was this sort of a philosophical discussion? Confused I'm sure life will go on either way, but I was curious.

09-25-2005 13:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » chat room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH