77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
j77
unregistered
RE: Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So will this DVD be an official release or a boot?
10-19-2005 11:53
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77

At this point it's a boot. We'll see how it turns out.

Linda
10-19-2005 11:56 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Linda

boots are cool

10-19-2005 12:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by j77

Personally speaking, I would hope it's a boot....I have much time and $$ tied into another Lost Dogs full band dvd that should be out in time for Cornerstone next year....too many "official" DVD's and people start to lose interest....

jeffrey k.

10-19-2005 14:30 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
...I have much time and $$ tied into another Lost Dogs full band dvd that should be out in time for Cornerstone next year....too many "official" DVD's and people start to lose interest....
jeffrey k.

You just PeaKeD my interest...

10-19-2005 15:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Linda

these BooTS were made for Trading ???

10-19-2005 15:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
...I have much time and $$ tied into another Lost Dogs full band dvd that should be out in time for Cornerstone next year....too many "official" DVD's and people start to lose interest....
jeffrey k.

You just PeaKeD my interest...

Yeah Dale...thats YoU....but sadly, 99% of the buying public doesn't buy music like you do! Wink

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 10-19-2005 15:46.

10-19-2005 15:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YuP Pleased I am usually in the 5% of everything I am interested in . . .

the 5% of music listener's that like GooD music...

the 5% of Church goer's who do all the work...

the 5% of music lover's who actually go to live shows...

I even left a 5% TiP once Shocked Tongue Roll Eyes

10-19-2005 15:50 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Personally speaking, I would hope it's a boot....I have much time and $$ tied into another Lost Dogs full band dvd that should be out in time for Cornerstone next year....too many "official" DVD's and people start to lose interest....

jeffrey k.

shoot... I've been trying to finish my Dogs DVD Boot from 1999. talk about loosing interest Tongue I think I’m the one who has lost interest.

Jeffery-
I’m sure you don’t need it… and I had hoped to put it on DVD myself Roll Eyes but…

do you need any footage from the 77s show in Phoenix ’99 for the 77s DVD you are doing? I have the original video but no sound board recording. It was the last show of that tour and the boys were tight!!!

10-19-2005 16:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

jeffrey k.

Jeffery-
I’m sure you don’t need it… and I had hoped to put it on DVD myself Roll Eyes but…

do you need any footage from the 77s show in Phoenix ’99 for the 77s DVD you are doing? I have the original video but no sound board recording. It was the last show of that tour and the boys were tight!!!

Actually, that might be really cool to have. I now have a ton of footage to work through from the 80's, some from the mid 90's, but only a bit from the late 90's/2000 era. Did you do a multi camerea shoot, or was it single? If you want, email me offline and we can chat about it. Thanks for bringing this up.... Big Grin

jeffrey k.

10-19-2005 17:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
YuP Pleased I am usually in the 5% of everything I am interested in . . .

the 5% of music listener's that like GooD music...

the 5% of Church goer's who do all the work...

the 5% of music lover's who actually go to live shows...

I even left a 5% TiP once Shocked Tongue Roll Eyes

Your a good man Dale...thanks for buying and supporting all the bands you do.

jeffrey k.

10-19-2005 17:40 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

jeffrey k.

Jeffery-

Actually, that might be really cool to have. I now have a ton of footage to work through from the 80's, some from the mid 90's, but only a bit from the late 90's/2000 era. Did you do a multi camerea shoot, or was it single? If you want, email me offline and we can chat about it. Thanks for bringing this up.... Big Grin

jeffrey k.

i would contribute my c'stone VHS, but the quality of the recording is decidedly lacking.......

10-19-2005 17:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

jeffrey k.

Yeah, no plans to have it as anything but a boot. This is just the three guys, too, not the whole enchilada w/ Steve Hindalong!!

And rest assured, I will certainly buy the Lost Dogs DVD (and The 77's DVD) you're putting together! Big Grin

Linda
10-19-2005 19:57 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

jeffrey k.

Yeah, no plans to have it as anything but a boot. This is just the three guys, too, not the whole enchilada w/ Steve Hindalong!!

And rest assured, I will certainly buy the Lost Dogs DVD (and The 77's DVD) you're putting together! Big Grin

Linda

Jeffrey, I'll buy two of each. Big Grin
10-19-2005 20:49
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH