77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you talking to me!?

Or are you talking to me!?

09-16-2005 07:40 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by phreak
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/vote2006.cfm

Keep voting!
We're up to 15!
That's 8 away from 7.
It's within our reach.

still 14... Frown slow going

I Voted Pleased

09-16-2005 17:57 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
souljourner
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Voted.
77's now at #17

John 8:34 www.souljournersband.com
09-27-2005 07:54 souljourner is offline Send an Email to souljourner Homepage of souljourner Search for Posts by souljourner Add souljourner to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

all the way down to 29 Crying

12-20-2005 11:51 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
all the way down to 29 Crying

I just voted and they are at 28.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-20-2005 13:28 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

28 is pretty good

That should be worth an invite. i think DA is below 200 somewhere.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
12-20-2005 15:31 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I just voted.

Still at 28.

Wow, look at all the Tooth and Nail/Solid State bands in the top 20. Geez...

12-20-2005 18:32 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
waterdog waterdog is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-26-2005
Favorite 77s album: late

RE: VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

voted

12-20-2005 18:44 waterdog is offline Send an Email to waterdog Search for Posts by waterdog Add waterdog to your Buddy List
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

norma jean suck!!!

take 'er sleazy!

07-10-2006 08:27 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

dude, this thread is from LAST year...........I think.................so confused.............
07-10-2006 09:02 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

It's been a blender-with-the-lid-off morning, to be sure!

07-10-2006 09:13 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

32ND RIGHT NOW.

07-10-2006 14:37 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH