77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool you tell 'em larryl

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 09-08-2005 07:42.

09-08-2005 07:24 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Update....top 61 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

# Blindside
# Relient K
# Emery
# mewithoutYou
# Underoath
# As I Lay Dying
# Anberlin
# Switchfoot
# P.O.D.
# Copeland
# MAE
# Norma Jean
# Forever Changed
# MxPx
# Haste the Day
# Showbread
# Dead Poetic
# Project 86
# Chevelle
# David Crowder Band
# Jars of Clay
# Hawk Nelson
# Kutless
# Eisley
#25 77s
# Pillar
# Kids In The Way
# Lovedrug
# Lifehouse
# Further Seems Forever
# Skillet
# As Cities Burn
# The Chariot
# Demon Hunter
# Pedro The Lion
# Audio Adrenaline
# Evanescence
# Mute Math
# Jeremy Camp
# Mourning September
# Thousand Foot Krutch
# Anathallo
# Sufjan Stevens
# ApologetiX
# The Myriad
# Zao
# Bradley Hathaway
# Disciple
# Third Day
# Delirious
# Newsboys
# Phil Keaggy
# Flatfoot 56
# tobyMac
# Lost Dogs
# The Choir
# Mike Roe
# Chris Tomlin
# The Violet Burning
# Chasing Victory
# Over the Rhine

09-09-2005 07:02 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's

77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's

77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's

77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's
77's

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-09-2005 07:05 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/vote2006.cfm

Keep voting!
We're making huge progress!
We're up to #24!

Remember The Lost Dogs & Mike Roe among your 10.

09-09-2005 09:53 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now at #17 with almost all screamo bands ahead of them.
09-09-2005 14:50
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

what's the cookie I gotta delete, to be able to vote again???

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-09-2005 14:58 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc

check your PM's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 09-09-2005 15:02.

09-09-2005 15:01 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc

I haven't had to delete any cookies to vote.
09-09-2005 18:29
sevens
Flower in the Sand

stuck on 15 Frown

09-13-2005 08:46 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

leave 'em right there... that is better than they have EVER done on that vote...

i am sure we have disqualified them with you multi-voters...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

09-13-2005 08:58 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
leave 'em right there... that is better than they have EVER done on that vote...

~f

Confused who Confused what Confused where Confused

what multi-voters Confused

09-13-2005 09:04 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Roll Eyes

Tongue

Wink

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

09-13-2005 09:10 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered

What the hell is a multi-voter?
09-13-2005 15:56
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

I think it is a phreak-coined term...

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

09-13-2005 17:08 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:

~f

no offense to anyone......but when the jpusa people see the 77s get more votes than third day, i think they know something is up....... Shocked

09-13-2005 20:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
j77
unregistered

There is a still a lot of time left before the voting ends, I'm sure Thirdy Day will get all the votes they need.
09-14-2005 05:45
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/vote2006.cfm

Keep voting!
We're up to 15!
That's 8 away from 7.
It's within our reach.

09-14-2005 09:24 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Angry I will show them... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, but you've already voted!

09-16-2005 06:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! I DiD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

77s 14 Pleased

09-16-2005 06:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Vote Early, Vote Often Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

~f

no offense to anyone......but when the jpusa people see the 77s get more votes than third day, i think they know something is up....... Shocked

Think about it....the voting is in the Chicagoland area...they are used to voter fraud.

snipped from another website....

quote:
Then, of course, there are the mafia-union payoffs that led to the unprecedented ballot box stuffing in Mayor Daley's Chicago giving JFK his razor thin, winning margin over Nixon in 1960's general election. The scandal is so infamous that there is now a standard joke on the rubber chicken circuit for candidates that goes, "I want to be buried in Chicago so that I can stay politically active after I die."

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 77 bc: 09-16-2005 06:49.

09-16-2005 06:49 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » VOTE for 77's @ Cstone '06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH