77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Thank you Doctor Love » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thank you Doctor Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Thumb Up! Thank you Doctor Love Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Mike...for writing songs that speak to people, I was honored to play at a retreat this weekend for recovering alcoholics and drug abusers. I played some of your songs and Terry's as well......the impact they had reminded me of the times they pulled me out of the darkness. God is good.

if you're interested this is what I played......

What Holds On
20 Years gone
The Lust, The Flesh....
Breathe Deep
If It Be Your Will
Walls Of Doubt
Sunshine Down
Lutheran Hymn
Waiting For You To Come Around
Hold Dearly To Me
and a bunch of others.......

Just wanted to say it again....thanks for sharing your pain and joys through your music.

Much love
~Alex~

08-29-2005 08:19 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, quite a collection of good songs. You guys may never fully know how many people are affected by lyrics like these. I think the reason so many people of so many walks of life have stuck with these bands for so many years is a direct testament to that.
08-30-2005 08:06
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Yes, quite a collection of good songs. You guys may never fully know how many people are affected by lyrics like these. I think the reason so many people of so many walks of life have stuck with these bands for so many years is a direct testament to that.

I can agree with that Pleased
08-30-2005 08:41
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Some days I wonder if he's going to get tired of all of our carrying on and tell us to knock it off. It is true, though.

09-01-2005 10:39 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

RE: Thank you Doctor Love Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank u docTOR luv 4 the musci. its prety heavey i liek jump5 & more pop music liek clay aiken but 77s r cool to. my favorite song of you'res is do it for love. bcasue thats hwo i prety much live my life i try 2 love even tho i'm scorged 4 it alot. thank u!

10-03-2005 22:50 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Thank you Doctor Love

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH