77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Reviews Wanted! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reviews Wanted! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
Originally posted by mikey rules!
quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
received the 77s dvd last week.
my review is mixed. some of the quality of sound on disc 2 is disapointing. although i understand that alot of the concerts was filmed by either hand held cameras and stuff. but i do enjoy it. i wish some of the concert footgae didn't reapeat songs, etc. one concert sings this song, than the other concert has the same song, etc. disc 1 is excellant!! although, it looks like charlie peacock didn't last as long as the 77s though! all in all, i am glad the 77s put out the dvd

Yikes! If you are going to post a review, at least use some sort of program to check spelling and grammar before you hang it all out for everyone to see!

Mikey!

Well, back to lurking for me. I've said too much already!

Just to Clarify, I do not NoW or have I in the past grammar policed with Mikey!
I have never been to Cleveland.
Tongue

and i've never been to boston in the fall

(those with kids will get that.)

11-21-2007 08:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a Son named Austin & I sing that to him all of the time Big Grin
11-21-2007 12:08 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Reviews Wanted!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH