77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Reviews Wanted! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reviews Wanted! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reviews Wanted! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Help us find reviews out there on the web or in magazines/newspapers that we may not know about. If you find one, post it here. Or, write your own. We realize that many of you have already written reviews that are buried in one of the other threads.. if so, track it down and cut and paste it in here. We'd like to try to keep all of the reviews collected in this forum so that visitors can find them easily.

Also - help us find magazines, newspapers and websites that might review our stuff.. if you find one that hasn't reviewed the newest titles yet, get an address from them for review submissions and send it our way - audiori@77s.com

Thanks!
08-04-2005 18:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

received the 77s dvd last week.
my review is mixed. some of the quality of sound on disc 2 is disapointing. although i understand that alot of the concerts was filmed by either hand held cameras and stuff. but i do enjoy it. i wish some of the concert footgae didn't reapeat songs, etc. one concert sings this song, than the other concert has the same song, etc. disc 1 is excellant!! although, it looks like charlie peacock didn't last as long as the 77s though! all in all, i am glad the 77s put out the dvd

07-23-2006 12:11 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
mikey rules! mikey rules! is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 07-23-2006
Favorite 77s album: Pray Nude

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
my review is mixed. some of the quality of sound on disc 2 is disapointing. although i understand that alot of the concerts was filmed by either hand held cameras and stuff. but i do enjoy it. i wish some of the concert footgae didn't reapeat songs, etc. one concert sings this song, than the other concert has the same song, etc. disc 1 is excellant!! although, it looks like charlie peacock didn't last as long as the 77s though! all in all, i am glad the 77s put out the dvd

Yikes! If you are going to post a review, at least use some sort of program to check spelling and grammar before you hang it all out for everyone to see!

Mikey!

Well, back to lurking for me. I've said too much already!

07-23-2006 18:12 mikey rules! is offline Send an Email to mikey rules! Search for Posts by mikey rules! Add mikey rules! to your Buddy List
Mezzo

ruhljabhh ui;gnoijoi; jo kkbk g m and tfjksfjdldfjkj kl;jfksfjsfjklds
and thklv kljbkldjgfklfjdklj somewhere in fojfdajklgjikdgfjjfidgjigffd

07-25-2006 18:59 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
ruhljabhh ui;gnoijoi; jo kkbk g m and tfjksfjdldfjkj kl;jfksfjsfjklds
and thklv kljbkldjgfklfjdklj somewhere in fojfdajklgjikdgfjjfidgjigffd

Crying you always know how to make me cry.

that was beautiful man Frown

07-25-2006 19:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mezzo

it has been a long time since i have been here man, almost 2 years

07-25-2006 19:06 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
BigDork
Happy Roy

I know... missed you mixing things up around here. Tongue

07-25-2006 19:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mezzo

well im back

07-25-2006 19:19 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
BigDork
Happy Roy

Tongue Cool

07-25-2006 19:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
it has been a long time since i have been here man, almost 2 years

Where the hell you been?

07-26-2006 07:29 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by mikey rules!
quote:

Yikes! If you are going to post a review, at least use some sort of program to check spelling and grammar before you hang it all out for everyone to see!

Mikey!

who invited the grammar police?

Big Grin

07-26-2006 07:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
quote:

Mikey!

who invited the grammar police?

Big Grin

Sure as hell wasn't Tor!

07-26-2006 08:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
well im back

It's good to see you and your larryspeak, which has been slipping past the grammar police for some time. Big Grin Feel free not to capitalize.

07-26-2006 14:04 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

busy? could that be my excuse.... Shocked

07-27-2006 19:37 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
mikey rules! mikey rules! is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 07-23-2006
Favorite 77s album: Pray Nude

quote:
busy? could that be my excuse.... Shocked

or semi-illiterate? Shocked Tongue Big Grin

mikey

07-28-2006 07:19 mikey rules! is offline Send an Email to mikey rules! Search for Posts by mikey rules! Add mikey rules! to your Buddy List
Mezzo

why such a smart ass?

07-31-2006 18:30 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
why such a smart ass?

it's goes with the territory here. Big Grin

07-31-2006 19:06 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
why such a smart ass?

Heh heh heh.

08-01-2006 06:16 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
quote:
why such a smart ass?

Big Grin

08-01-2006 17:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
quote:

Mikey!

Just to Clarify, I do not NoW or have I in the past grammar policed with Mikey!
I have never been to Cleveland.
also he says

I say Mikey DRooLS Tongue
11-21-2007 07:42 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Reviews Wanted!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH