77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Island Dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-04-2005 18:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got my 1st listen this weekend. It is a tremendous musical departure. If you didn't know it was the Lost Dogs, you would never guess. Hindalong's (Whore-of-Babylon's) percussive efforts reminded me of the ATFOTC sounds. Musically, it is incredible. I have a feeling that Daugherty (Deuteronomy) had more input into this than maybe any of the previous works. It's a very enjoyable listen. They had much fun with sound themselves

08-05-2005 14:48 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daydream goes Hawaii and has a few cocktails with Morricone on the beach.

Alex

08-12-2005 01:43 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH