77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

In honor of the greatest band too few have ever heard let it be known that July 3-9, 2005 will be hereafter referred to as the Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week. New and Old fans alike, should plan appropriately to honor their favorite rock’n outfit during this honorary week.

So mark your calendar for Sunday July 3 through Saturday July 9, 2005 and party, celebrate and revel in all things 77! Enjoy the music of Mike, Mark, Bruce, David, Aaron, Jan, Proctor & Mark T – morning, noon, and at night – rehearse memories, pull out the old pics, and swap stories with other 7-heads.

Seven Ways to Observe – the 2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

1. Listen to the 77’s Discography Chronologically…
2. Wear old 7’s swag.
3. Buy something new from the store at www.77s.com
4. Catch Mike on tour with the Lost Dogs.
5. Write a note sharing your love with one or more of the guys who are the 77’s.
6. Introduce someone to the amazing depth and unparalleled excitement of the 77’s – make a new fan!
7. Treat your family to a seven-course dinner!

Enjoy 77’s Week!!!

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

07-03-2005 05:02 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered
RE: July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm on it. I think I'll do #1 first. Even though I still have over 30 other discs that I still need to listen to.
07-03-2005 06:05
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good thing half a dozen of the 30 albums I either transported or bought since I got here are 7s-related.... Big Grin

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
07-03-2005 11:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Checking in...

Beginning w/PPOTA in the PC...I'll do my best with what I have. Those of with the all they've done, or multiple copies thereof (sheesh), need to listen more for those of us who are without the complete set. Remember, IT'S UP TO YOU! Wink

I'm also celebrating by spending only 7 minutes on the board today...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
07-03-2005 12:47 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe i shall post 77 times with a tribute alias.......

maybe i shall make up 77 aliases......

07-03-2005 12:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back
07-03-2005 15:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back

How can we listen to the 7s when our beds are burning??? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Tongue

07-03-2005 15:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back

How can we listen to the 7s when our beds are burning??? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Tongue

Pleased
07-03-2005 19:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I am on this!

07-04-2005 09:28 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

listened and wore 77's swag on the fourth!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

07-05-2005 07:04 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
listened and wore 77's swag on the fourth!
~f

I wore my Tom Tom Blues shirt all day on the 4th... Pleased

07-05-2005 09:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i was in my "radioactive crows" era shirt - blue.

(today I am donning C-Stone 2001 shirt - second band listed 77's)

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

07-05-2005 13:37 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i've been driving around in my car with the 77's sticker on it Big Grin

07-05-2005 14:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Freak, since i am saving up for a very expensive dinner on our anniversary next month

could i replace the 7 course meal with a 7 by 7 (a septuple septuple)
at In and Out Burger? Who will join me?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-05-2005 15:53 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I doubt the Goat Lady will. Red Face

Tongue

07-05-2005 15:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

She detests that much flesh.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-05-2005 17:07 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Freak, since i am saving up for a very expensive dinner on our anniversary next month

could i replace the 7 course meal with a 7 by 7 (a septuple septuple)
at In and Out Burger? Who will join me?

can't do in and out... none around here...

i can do steak and shake...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

07-05-2005 17:43 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
bluesboy77
unregistered
RE: July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

In honor of the greatest band too few have ever heard let it be known that July 3-9, 2005 will be hereafter referred to as the Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week. New and Old fans alike, should plan appropriately to honor their favorite rock’n outfit during this honorary week.

So mark your calendar for Sunday July 3 through Saturday July 9, 2005 and party, celebrate and revel in all things 77! Enjoy the music of Mike, Mark, Bruce, David, Aaron, Jan, Proctor & Mark T – morning, noon, and at night – rehearse memories, pull out the old pics, and swap stories with other 7-heads.

Seven Ways to Observe – the 2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

1. Listen to the 77’s Discography Chronologically…
2. Wear old 7’s swag.
3. Buy something new from the store at www.77s.com
4. Catch Mike on tour with the Lost Dogs.
5. Write a note sharing your love with one or more of the guys who are the 77’s.
6. Introduce someone to the amazing depth and unparalleled excitement of the 77’s – make a new fan!
7. Treat your family to a seven-course dinner!

Enjoy 77’s Week!!!

This is a fine idea. Count me in.
07-06-2005 14:29
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

4 out of 7 so far... (7 Ways to Observe...)

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

07-08-2005 06:04 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

I'm spreading out my listening pleasure this week...did PPOTA earlier this week, then S&S a few times between then and today, then DWLIS and LATE today...plan on AGFORC and Direct tomorrow...and seal it off on Sunday with Mike's SYP. That rounds out my small but hearty collection.

I will also partake of seven (7) beverages tomorrow evening, many of which may contain varying degrees of....gasp, should I say?.....alcoholic content...

I'll toss in a sort-of Hot Toddy for Mike...will probably be just a warmed shot of cognac, but it's the thought...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sirjakeyjake: 07-08-2005 23:33.

07-08-2005 23:30 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH