77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wore this shirt Pleased
and took my wife & 3 kids to the beach... Cool
we listened to this all the way there & back...

it had me fealing fine, great summertime tunes... Smile

I must have been doing something right, I had a guy hit on me... Shocked

07-09-2005 07:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked LOL Shocked
07-09-2005 11:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yesterday
I wore this shirt Pleased
and took my wife & 3 kids to the beach... Cool
we listened to this all the way there & back...
It started a fight between my 7yr old girl & 4yr old boy...
she kept singing along with it, wiki tiki eh....wiki tiki eh...
he told her, "quit copying it, your giving my ears a headache..."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 07-11-2005 16:09.

07-11-2005 16:08 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » July 3 - 9 the TIME has Come!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH