77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Show taping » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Show taping
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Show taping Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering what the policy was regarding taping at the Lost Dogs shows. I also wanted to know if they allow people to plug into the board if taping is allowed. It seems like I've read people talking about doing that, but I'm sure. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

06-30-2005 08:37 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Show taping Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
I was just wondering what the policy was regarding taping at the Lost Dogs shows. I also wanted to know if they allow people to plug into the board if taping is allowed. It seems like I've read people talking about doing that, but I'm sure. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I would say Yes & Yes.
First: You need to get permission from one of the guys.
they "always" say yes. reassure them that it is for "personal use only" no $$ etc. Cool
Second: reassure the Venue manager & sound person it is o.k. with the
LD's Smile
third: tape away, enjoy the show, & have a GooD time... Cool
Fourth: Share with fellow fans again no $$ etc. Smile

06-30-2005 09:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Show taping Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just share the love man.
06-30-2005 09:54
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The very first thing you should do is share it with the band. Especially if it turns out really, really good or captures something really unique and fun. All of us are always on the lookout for anything that can be used as a live disc or for a video release or whatever.

You can contact any of us through the site and we can give you a po box or address to send tapes to.
06-30-2005 10:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Show taping

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH