77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like fate has the Dogs playing at the fabulous
Townsendland estate. Thats what we get for thinking
we were in control of where they would play. God had
other plans, and decided to make fools out of us.

Let us know if you are coming please, here are the details;

The Townsends
1760 Townsend Lane
Wentzville, MO 63385

636-327-4863
audiori@thelostdogs.com

Bring Lawn Chairs and snacks, show starts at
7:30pm under the Cornerstone-like-but-not-so-bigtop.

TownsendLand Map
06-27-2005 09:13
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown sorry brothers..............

I will be in Chicago enjoying Santana and Los Lonely Boys Cool

maybe next time Big Grin Cool

06-27-2005 10:27 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can do both, if we can be in cornerstone on
Friday and have our show ready on Saturday... Wink
06-27-2005 10:53
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

LOL......ummmmm......I'll be in Chi-town all day and night.....besides will you have the same delicious food they have at the Taste Tongue

06-27-2005 11:06 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Sure... we'll fry up whatever.
06-27-2005 11:17
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

It's too bad that spot was, um, rearranged. I had that in mind as a backup plan behind C-stone until I remembered that I had to be back by Sunday morning.

06-27-2005 12:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

The Townsends
1760 Townsend Lane
Wentzville, MO 63385

636-327-4863
audiori@thelostdogs.com

TownsendLand Map

I have been planning on coming up to the coffee shop, but looks like the location has changed since I last checked.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-27-2005 22:22 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Yeah just changed today. Nice short notice from the coffehouse folks... I guess they couldn't help it.
06-27-2005 23:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

The Beanery Cafe actually shut its doors for good here.
06-28-2005 09:06
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

probably not... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

581.1 miles Approximate Travel Time: 8 hours 56 mins

06-28-2005 10:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

See...not bad eh?

I went to see a Dogs show in California once.
06-28-2005 10:44
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

i have not done such wackiness for the Dog's - except catching them while @ c-stone - but then to be honest that was a bonus...

i was really at cstone to catch DA & the Sevens in '01 & 02...

but I did travel...

Total Est. Time: 44 hours, 8 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2930.33 miles

to catch the 77's!!

from Remington, VA to Eugene, OR... and I had no other real business - just to catch the 7's!!!

it was great.

I would do it again.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

06-28-2005 10:52 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

The Townsends
1760 Townsend Lane
Wentzville, MO 63385

636-327-4863
audiori@thelostdogs.com

TownsendLand Map

I have been planning on coming up to the coffee shop, but looks like the location has changed since I last checked.

I'm in town and looking forward to the show.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-02-2005 08:05 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
quote:

The Townsends
1760 Townsend Lane
Wentzville, MO 63385

636-327-4863
audiori@thelostdogs.com

TownsendLand Map

I'm in town and looking forward to the show.

Bless you and your adventure in being at the right place at the right time. Tell us about it tomorrow.

07-02-2005 09:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

So, rob, are you going to throw your junk in the car shortly and go to O'Fallon or wherever our new location landed for tonight?

07-02-2005 12:12 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
So, rob, are you going to throw your junk in the car shortly and go to O'Fallon or wherever our new location landed for tonight?

I called rob, just before I took off to Wentzville, but he had another engagement that he was going to.

The show was way cool. Mike played a tele thinline, set on the bridge pickup, and I got a pic of his pedal board, but since I am not at home, nor have time to go into detail with a show review, I am going to make you all wait.

Jason and Eric, as well as Ma & Pa Townsend were very gracious hosts, and I was priveliged to be able to attend.

I picked up a copy of "Island Dreams" and it is now autographed. Good stuff!

Catch ya all later!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-03-2005 07:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Audiori J
unregistered

We are very glad that everyone that came did, its a constant worry to put work into a show and have maybe 4 people show up. I think it turned out well, under the circumstances. We found out I have to take my PA apart and check the wiring .. Confused

The guys did an exceptional show under bad circumstances, giant mutant bees, a hastely put up stage, poor lighting, a messed up PA, Mike's illness, change of venues, etc.

The show was good enough that they made you forget all that. We were very glad to meet those who came, and appreciate the support that was given.
07-04-2005 11:26
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

as Bret said I unfortunately was unable to attend. Frown

Was I ever on the inside?
07-04-2005 11:49 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs July 2nd O'fallon MO

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH