77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » When's the new 77's album coming out? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When's the new 77's album coming out?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HERACLEVS HERACLEVS is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: All of 'em

Question When's the new 77's album coming out? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good evening all.

I'm brand spankin' new to these boards, but I've been a Sevens' fan ever since 'Ping Pong Over the Abyss' was a brand new piece of vinyl.

Will Mike, Mark, and Bruce put out a new album any time soon?

thanks!

"Safe in the Hands of Destiny"
06-21-2005 18:12 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by HERACLEVS
OK... hopefully my Avatar is activated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's see here...

06-21-2005 18:13 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
Someone New

Frown OK... where's my avatar? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What did I do wrong?

06-21-2005 18:14 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unfortunately avatars don't work.

We are all hopeful for a new 77s cd release, but there will be a DVD released hopefully this year.

And Welcome to the boards Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
06-21-2005 18:14 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Someone New

Thanks Rob Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks.

So... how did you get your image into your signature???

thanks.

06-21-2005 18:18 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when you go to User CP click on signatures and then for the picture you will need [IMG]http://www.inserturltoyourpicturethatislocatedsomwhereontheweb.com[/IM
G]

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 06-21-2005 20:00.

06-21-2005 20:00 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » When's the new 77's album coming out?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH