77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

In honor of the greatest band too few have ever heard let it be known that July 3-9, 2005 will be hereafter referred to as the Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week. New and Old fans alike, should plan appropriately to honor their favorite rock’n outfit during this honorary week.

So mark your calendar for Sunday July 3 through Saturday July 9, 2005 and party, celebrate and revel in all things 77! Enjoy the music of Mike, Mark, Bruce, David, Aaron, Jan, Proctor & Mark T – morning, noon, and at night – rehearse memories, pull out the old pics, and swap stories with other 7-heads.

Seven Ways to Observe – the 2nd Annual Unofficial International Observance of Seventy Sevens Week.

1. Listen to the 77’s Discography Chronologically…
2. Wear old 7’s swag.
3. Buy something new from the store at www.77s.com
4. Catch Mike on tour with the Lost Dogs.
5. Write a note sharing your love with one or more of the guys who are the 77’s.
6. Introduce someone to the amazing depth and unparalleled excitement of the 77’s – make a new fan!
7. Treat your family to a seven-course dinner!

Enjoy 77’s Week!!!

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by phreak: 06-16-2005 06:31.

06-15-2005 08:16 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: 77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, you forgot to list Mark Proctor! His part in our history is critical -- we would not have "Ping Pong", "Mercy Mercy", "Make A Difference Tonight", "Caught In An Unguarded Moment" and "How Can You Love" without him!!
06-15-2005 14:39 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: 77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good catch, Doc!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-15-2005 15:52 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Hey, you forgot to list Mark Proctor! His part in our history is critical -- we would not have "Ping Pong", "Mercy Mercy", "Make A Difference Tonight", "Caught In An Unguarded Moment" and "How Can You Love" without him!!

Thanks Doc!

I have revised my post... far too many Mark's have left their mark on this band.

My most sincere apologies to Mr. Proctor for my oversight.

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

06-16-2005 06:33 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
chadzwo chadzwo is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Self-Titled (the first one)

What about G. (Gene?) Mascoli? Must count for something, right?

Was Steve Scott ever an honorary member?

Honorable mention to Steven Soles, Steve Griffith, Bongo Bob, Charlie Peacock...any others?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by chadzwo: 06-18-2005 15:11.

06-18-2005 15:11 chadzwo is offline Send an Email to chadzwo Search for Posts by chadzwo Add chadzwo to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will participate!

06-18-2005 16:23 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Week 7/3-7/9, 2005

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH