77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » help! looking for a song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help! looking for a song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fpardi fpardi is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-25-2005

help! looking for a song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guys, could someone help me! Its been about 15 years ago when I first heard this song from 77s. I loved the song and it might be called something Photograph. Not sure. I heard this when I got saved back in Austria and I couldn't find it eversince. Thanks
Felix
05-25-2005 23:19 fpardi is offline Send an Email to fpardi Search for Posts by fpardi Add fpardi to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of fpardi: fxpardi
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

RE: help! looking for a song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably "Frames without Photographs" from the self- titled 1987 Island album.

"I am only a frame, a frame without a photograph"

By the way, do you live in Austria?

Alex

05-26-2005 01:52 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Great song :-) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frames Without Photographs
(Mike Roe, Steve Griffith)

Lonely mess
Staring out a window pane
Sitting on an unmade bed
Thinking with an un-madeup mind
About the things I can't forget
You've gone but you never left

And now I'm only a frame
A frame without a photograph
If only once someone
Someone would fill me up

How can I bear
This nightmare that I cannot tear
From the everyday I wear
Over and over
Like a B-movie
The kind you wouldn't want to see

And now I'm only a frame
If only once someone
Someone would fill me up
I am only a frame

Fill me up
Fill me up
Fill me up
Fill me up

I've got a need to be met
By someone that I've not met yet
I've got shadows, I've got silhouettes
But haven't the frame nor the framework

I am only a frame
If only once someone
Someone would fill me up
05-26-2005 06:30 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
fpardi fpardi is a male
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by fpardi
RE: help! looking for a song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alex, vielen dank fur deine Hilfe! That's the song!! I remember....Now all I have to do is to find that album.....Nein, ich lebe jetzt in NC, USA. Und wo bist du?

Felix
05-31-2005 02:09 fpardi is offline Send an Email to fpardi Search for Posts by fpardi Add fpardi to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of fpardi: fxpardi
fpardi fpardi is a male
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by fpardi
RE: Great song :-) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey King!!!
Thanks! I am impressed with the quick help I got from you guys!! Thanks a lot.... now help me find that album somewhere...Smile )

Felix
www.pardi.ro
05-31-2005 02:11 fpardi is offline Send an Email to fpardi Search for Posts by fpardi Add fpardi to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of fpardi: fxpardi
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Attention Strike Quick Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ENDS TODAY!!!

Cool

77's self-titled Island Release

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

05-31-2005 04:08 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-31-2005 04:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-31-2005 04:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

quote:
Originally posted by fpardi
Alex, vielen dank fur deine Hilfe! That's the song!! I remember....Now all I have to do is to find that album.....Nein, ich lebe jetzt in NC, USA. Und wo bist du?

Felix

Ich bin in Frankfurt am Main und war noch nie in den USA.

Alex

05-31-2005 09:17 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » help! looking for a song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH