77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » There's no place like home, there's no place like home... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page There's no place like home, there's no place like home...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Attention There's no place like home, there's no place like home... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...on the 77s message board!!! Cool

Frown

It's great to have you back you big bunch of 1's and 0's!!! Pleased

Crying

05-28-2004 16:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
RE: There's no place like home, there's no place like home... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You only have to get to 2000 posts to be "Forum God" Big Grin
05-28-2004 16:44
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be there tonight. Red Face

05-28-2004 16:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
babybacks babybacks is a male

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
05-28-2004 16:46 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I'll be there tonight. Red Face

I'll be there before you will. Red Face
05-28-2004 17:06
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

I know I only had about 400 posts................................

but ain't that a kick in the junk?!?

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
05-28-2004 17:16 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Welcome back home TJ.
05-28-2004 17:17
Praying Naked

Thanks there, "Ace". Big Grin

05-28-2004 17:18 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

I had a little free time on my hands this afternoon, what was I supposed to do?
05-28-2004 17:19
Praying Naked

crap, you just went from "forum ace", to "double ace" in 2 minutes.

whoa.

05-28-2004 17:22 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

It only takes 2000 posts to become "Forum God" Pleased
05-28-2004 17:23
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

that would be double ace - I do belive...

Cool

ahhhh... no more DAmb Grey - just 77's navy blue and the beauteous 77's logo...

~f

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
05-28-2004 17:23 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

that grey sucks...

05-28-2004 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

yeah...

saw alot of familar aliases and posters though...

Cool

05-28-2004 18:40 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

I would of like to see more of the dambers, but I couldn't make myself post in the dump just to say hi. Crying

05-28-2004 18:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

that is where they seem to gather...

I was shocked and dismayed to see one J100xtra doing some time down in the Dump...

pewee...

05-28-2004 18:42 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freak
that is where they seem to gather...

I was shocked and dismayed to see one J100xtra doing some time down in the Dump...

pewee...

WHA.......... Shocked

05-28-2004 19:29 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

There was one certain topic in the dump that I was very interested in. Other than that I stayed away.
05-28-2004 19:30
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

I won't even get the password. Too much crap in the dump. Frown

05-28-2004 19:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Red Face
05-28-2004 19:34
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH