77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » College and University contact info? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page College and University contact info?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

College and University contact info? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Attention all Mike Roe and 77's fans!

We are working on compiling a list of contacts for colleges and universities where we hopefully will book shows for Mike, 7&7is, or The 77s in the near future.

To that end, if any of you know of anybody personally affiliated with a college or university near you who might be willing to advocate on our behalf, please let me know. I would need names and email addresses. Thanks to those of you who have already helped us out on this project.

Also, if you know of any college radio stations willing to play any of Mike's/77's music, please let me know.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Linda
04-27-2005 12:58 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: College and University contact info? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Besides having been sick myself this week, my girl that has UNL contacts is down sick right now. I promise that we will have a dialog in the near future and get with you if anything promising develops. I want to check out the other smaller colleges as well.

04-28-2005 04:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

linda.....i sent you an e-mail from work about a contact i have at the university of georgia....don't be alarmed when you get an e-mail from Dell.com Big Grin

04-28-2005 04:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » College and University contact info?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH