77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike with Over the Rhine last night! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike with Over the Rhine last night!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Big Grin Mike with Over the Rhine last night! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night Mike and I drove to Berkeley to see Over the Rhine play, which was a fantastic show as usual. During the encore, Linford asked Mike to join them on stage for My Love is a Fever, and it was amazing!!! He borrowed an electric and just jumped right in. I wish I'd had my camera to take a few pictures, but all I got was a lame shot with my camera phone, and those are always pretty pathetic pictures. Someone was taping the show but I didn't get his info.

I think they said their tour was almost over, but I hadn't seen them in years and it was a great show so definitely catch them when/if you can and grab their new album. The songs they played off it were beautiful.
04-27-2005 09:49 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: Mike with Over the Rhine last night! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am dying.

Mike on stage with OTR?

My worlds collide.

I could have gone home to see Jesus and felt life had been lived to the full.

Michaelspeechless

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
04-27-2005 10:11 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Mike with Over the Rhine last night! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have the Cornerstone 2000 Adam Again tribute CD? It seems like they collided on there (but perhaps not at the same time).

I need to bend my principles and get that ordered.

04-27-2005 10:32 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! i wish i had seen that.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
04-27-2005 11:24 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me too!

Was I ever on the inside?
04-27-2005 16:55 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Happy Roy

Pssssssssst Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys............

I just heard through a friend of a friend of a friend.........that I might be in line for a copy of that show.

Don't tell anyone..........and don't bother looking on the OTR vines, that isn't where it's coming from.

It may take a couple weeks for it to work its way to me.

Michaelscores

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
04-28-2005 13:47 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Pssssssssst Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Hey guys............

I just heard through a friend of a friend of a friend.........that I might be in line for a copy of that show.

Don't tell anyone..........and don't bother looking on the OTR vines, that isn't where it's coming from.

Michaelscores

Mad Didn't your mother teach you to share?!

Big Grin

04-28-2005 14:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go look at the bootleg vines and ask that question again.

Michaelthesharer

04-29-2005 03:56 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Go look at the bootleg vines and ask that question again.

Michaelthesharer

j/k Smile )

I don't check the vine thread much, since I don't have ready access to a burner and would hold up the whole proceeding.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 05-03-2005 04:33.

04-29-2005 04:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

RE: Pssssssssst Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey guys............

Michaelscores

Any chance of buying into that?

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
05-02-2005 19:24 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Happy Roy

Soon as I hear something (and no news lately), I'll update.

michaelwillprollyvineit

05-03-2005 06:55 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:
Soon as I hear something (and no news lately), I'll update.

michaelwillprollyvineit

Any word yet? Just curious...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
05-13-2005 08:22 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Happy Roy

NADA

MichaelsoonasIhear

05-13-2005 13:00 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Hey guys............

Michaelscores

did you ever get this michael?

02-22-2006 18:40 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
NADA

MichaelsoonasIhear

define SooN
02-28-2006 08:55 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Anyone have the date of this show?
02-28-2006 09:05
Radioactive Crow

I'm gonna guess 4-26-05. "Last night Mike and I drove....." Post dated 4-27-05

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 02-28-2006 13:40.

02-28-2006 13:39 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Audiori J
unregistered

Ok, wasn't sure if the post date was accurate or a reflection of weird registration settings.
02-28-2006 13:42
Radioactive Crow

thats always possible. All of the replying posts are dated the 27th too.

02-28-2006 13:46 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Do you have the Cornerstone 2000 Adam Again tribute CD? It seems like they collided on there (but perhaps not at the same time).

I need to bend my principles and get that ordered.

There is some wonderful stuff on that collection...Mike does a great job on the Adam Again tunes.

02-28-2006 14:44 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike with Over the Rhine last night!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH