77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » radio radio...the Lost Dogs need your help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page radio radio...the Lost Dogs need your help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

radio radio...the Lost Dogs need your help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey everybody...

lo-fidelity and the Lost Dogs will soon be taking a crack at radio with Mutt... details will soon follow as to what the single will be and all that, but for now as we are assembling a list of stations that will be serviced, it would be great to get some input on the stations in your areas of the country. But we are looking for specific kinds of stations. Typically they fall in a format called Adult Album Alternative or AAA and the kind of music they play is pretty much anything you would find advertised and written about in magazines like No Depression, Paste, and Harp. This isn't about metal, hard rock, oldies, or classic rock stuff.

Now if you live in an area where there is a station like this, something with some freedom in it's programming, and would like to help out, this is what I need emailed to me at jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com :

Name of the station:
Place on the dial:
Station mailing address:
Studio request phone number:
Web Address:

In terms of Christian stations.....if you live in an area where there is a station that currently plays the Lost Dogs, or that has played the Lost Dogs in recent years and that currently has a format that is at least open to playing a wider variety of music other than teen pop or adult ccm, please email me the station info in the same format as above.

In the end, not all suggestions will get used, but each station suggestion submitted will be looked into. and the submission is appreciated.

Thank you for all of your emails and ideas and support.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
support independent music
www.lo-fidelity.com

06-08-2004 19:18 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » radio radio...the Lost Dogs need your help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH