77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Michael Roe concert - Milford, OH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Roe concert - Milford, OH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Attention Michael Roe concert - Milford, OH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ANNOUNCING:
I am promoting a Michael Roe concert at my church, Faith Evangelical Free Church, on Friday, May 6th, 7:30 p.m. I hope a lot of you will be able to come and support this show. Here are the details:

May 6, 7:30 p.m.
Faith Evangelical Free Church
5910 Price Road
Milford, OH 45150
(Milford is an eastern suburb of Cincinnati)
513-831-3770
www.faithfree.org
Tickets: $7 at the door

Can I get an idea of how many might be coming? Thanks.
Sharon

04-18-2005 21:46 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

299 miles

four hours forty-four minutes.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-19-2005 04:00 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...would if I could, Sharon....

04-19-2005 04:56 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sharon

I'm getting somewhat nervous, because I haven't heard from anyone who is coming to this concert, and I don't know how many people from my church are familiar with Mike's music. I thought there was somewhat of a base of fans in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, because I always see a lot of the same people when I go to 77s/Mike Roe/Lost Dogs concerts here. But I haven't heard from anybody who is coming. Would you join me in praying for a good turnout? Thanks.

Sharon

04-20-2005 19:22 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

no problem.

I may make the pilgrimmage - I need a fix of Live Mike & the 77's!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-21-2005 03:52 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Too far for me on a Friday night.

Have you posted it to the 77s email list?

I think there is quite a bit of traffic there.

Maybe try some other boards as well (if you haven't already)

Michaeltryingtohelp

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
04-21-2005 04:33 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Sharon
I'm getting somewhat nervous, because I haven't heard from anyone who is coming to this concert, and I don't know how many people from my church are familiar with Mike's music. I thought there was somewhat of a base of fans in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, because I always see a lot of the same people when I go to 77s/Mike Roe/Lost Dogs concerts here. But I haven't heard from anybody who is coming. Would you join me in praying for a good turnout? Thanks.

Sharon

On that score, I can help.

04-21-2005 04:43 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Prayers for a wonderful turnout

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-21-2005 05:19 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Too far for me on a Friday night.

Have you posted it to the 77s email list?

I think there is quite a bit of traffic there.

Yes, I sent it to the listserv

quote:
Maybe try some other boards as well (if you haven't already)

Michaeltryingtohelp

Yes, I sent it to the michaelroe.com and lostdogs.com message boards, and a couple other boards I frequent.

Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement.

04-21-2005 14:44 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
no problem.

I may make the pilgrimmage - I need a fix of Live Mike & the 77's!

~f

Hope to see you there. Pleased

04-21-2005 14:46 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

I will definitely be there. I also told a friend of mine who may bring his wife and 3 kids. I'm spreading the word to some other people as well.
04-25-2005 23:04 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Baby Elvis

Yay!! Hope to meet you and your friends!

Sharon

04-26-2005 14:49 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

How are things looking for tomorrow, Sharon? Smile

05-05-2005 10:41 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

I don't have a clue. I'll just have to wait and see till tomorrow night. Since we didn't pre-sell tickets, I have no idea how many people to expect. I'm hoping to see some of the Cincinnati/Dayton area die-hards that I see at every 77s concert that comes around. Keep praying, Marti! Thanks.

Sharon

P.S. It seems unreal, I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the concert. I'm so excited, but nervous.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sharon: 05-05-2005 19:00.

05-05-2005 18:56 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
quote:

I don't have a clue. I'll just have to wait and see till tomorrow night. Since we didn't pre-sell tickets, I have no idea how many people to expect. I'm hoping to see some of the Cincinnati/Dayton area die-hards that I see at every 77s concert that comes around. Keep praying, Marti! Thanks.

Sharon

P.S. It seems unreal, I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the concert. I'm so excited, but nervous.

Prayers for a great show and wonderful time.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
05-05-2005 21:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:

Sharon

Peace and order for your day--have fun!

I'll come look you up for advice when it's my turn. Wink Big Grin

05-06-2005 04:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Milford was a great show. Brian Myers' percussion added a nice ambience to many of the songs, and a more plaintive "Do It For Love" was maybe the most memorable song.
I hope you didn't take too much of a financial hit. I think the main problem was the short notice of the shows. Believe it or not, I could have brought as many as 21 people with me, but only ended up bringing 2. Everyone else had plans. One of the two had never heard Mike before, so he is now a new fan.

Darin
05-14-2005 13:27 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Michael Roe concert - Milford, OH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH