77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
well..............I hope the Dear Doc, Marky Mark & Brucy Baby remember where there infamous "Seal of Approval" stamp went 'cause da natives r gettin' restless!

I'm doing my best to keep it from being forgotten. I think once some other recordings are released the Eugene show will come to the surface. Getting those videos out (the ones Jeffrey K is working on) will help a lot!! Big Grin

Linda
07-13-2005 15:11 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i almost brought in a digital camcorder, but left it in the car when i saw mr. spacone doing the job right........

We had all people with video cameras check in with Steve Johnson and everybody had to hand over their recordings to Steve immediately after the show. He just moved to Virginia where I'm sure the tapes are in safe hands.

Let's not lose hope. Smile

Linda
07-13-2005 15:16 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

Let's not lose hope. Smile

Linda

okay...Pleased

07-14-2005 09:28 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Pleased we have hope Pleased

We do? Since I gave up hope, I feel a lot better... Big Grin
07-14-2005 09:44
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Frown

07-14-2005 13:48 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Don't let Idaho drag you into a slough, Eddie. This is going to happen.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-14-2005 18:18 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Since I gave up hope I feel alot better.............................

07-14-2005 18:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Since I gave up hope I feel alot better.............................

I've already stated that twice in this thread dipshit. Tongue
07-14-2005 21:00
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH