77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
emmasdad emmasdad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-18-2005
Favorite 77s album: Radioactive Crows

2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know the status of this recording/video? Definately the best 7s show I have seen and was curious if it was going to see the light of day.
04-18-2005 14:09 emmasdad is offline Send an Email to emmasdad Search for Posts by emmasdad Add emmasdad to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ask that dork dude...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
04-18-2005 15:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by emmasdad
Does anyone know the status of this recording/video? Definately the best 7s show I have seen and was curious if it was going to see the light of day.

We can only hope!

04-18-2005 15:58 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j77
unregistered
RE: 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am starting to doubt that any video or audio of that show will ever see the light of day.
04-18-2005 16:27
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Step over here so i can slap you silly, boy.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
04-18-2005 16:29 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question RE: 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

04-18-2005 18:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:

I have heard rumors and rumblings.... Cool

Do not give up hope!
04-18-2005 18:23 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Do not give up hope!

you have?

I have not. Frown

04-18-2005 18:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Do not give up hope!

Way to go and get all our hopes up again Linda. Smile )
04-18-2005 20:12
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-19-2005 04:00 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any news of this yet? Confused

I've been out of the loop for abit! Red Face

07-13-2005 07:50 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

At last report, the DVD project hadn't made it to the top of the priority list, if I remember correctly.

07-13-2005 10:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Pleased we have hope Pleased

07-13-2005 10:17 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

Is that blind hope, or do you have info there, bubba?

07-13-2005 10:18 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

bubba's blind

07-13-2005 10:19 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

We do? Since I gave up hope, I feel a lot better... Big Grin
07-13-2005 10:52
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i almost brought in a digital camcorder, but left it in the car when i saw mr. spacone doing the job right........

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
07-13-2005 10:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i almost left the grounds when i spotted him "doing his jog"

07-13-2005 11:09 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i almost brought in a digital camcorder, but left it in the car when i saw mr. spacone doing the job right........

Crying

In any case, it would still have to be approved first, wouldn't it?

07-13-2005 11:12 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

well..............I hope the Dear Doc, Marky Mark & Brucy Baby remember where there infamous "Seal of Approval" stamp went 'cause da natives r gettin' restless!

07-13-2005 13:16 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 2004 Eugene, Oregon Show (WOW Hall)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH