77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Noobs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Noobs 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Errpt Agnuwon Errpt Agnuwon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-13-2005

Noobs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

um

hello.

You didn't have a noobs thread here so I started one myself. I hope you don't mind. You can delete it if you want to

or not.

Whatever

I've liked the Seventy Sevens for a long time now.

That's about it.

Errpt

04-13-2005 13:02 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

o goodie Roll Eyes

04-13-2005 13:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Errpt Agnuwon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you being sarcastic? Confused

04-13-2005 18:06 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Don't mind us. We're a sarcastic bunch and we always suspect that each new person is an alter ego of somebody we know Big Grin

www.dorfsmith.com
04-13-2005 18:16 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Are you Baxter?Tongue

www.dorfsmith.com
04-13-2005 18:17 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

i have only seen one person use that word on these boards. am i the only one who remembers who it was?

04-13-2005 18:41 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

I don't remember but every poor soul who posts on www.iljboards.com uses it Big Grin

www.dorfsmith.com
04-13-2005 18:45 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

it must be kit Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
Folks here may be interested in a few of these items.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&sort=3&rows=50

I'm not a noob by the way so don't give me none of that "how dare you make one of your first posts a sales pitch" hodge podge. Tongue

04-13-2005 21:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i have only seen one person use that word on these boards. am i the only one who remembers who it was?

what word?

Was I ever on the inside?
04-13-2005 21:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

what word?

noob Red Face

04-14-2005 05:07 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Someone New

quote:
Originally posted by dorfmaster
Are you Baxter?Tongue

I am just me, Errpt

04-15-2005 13:59 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
Someone New

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

what word?

noob Red Face

I hope I didn't offend.

It's a hip new way that the kids are spelling newbie or newb. I'm sorry, should I fix it. I hope The Seventy Sevens don't get upset with the spelling. Confused

04-15-2005 14:02 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

no don't worry about it. It takes a lot more than that to offend anyone here. they are still thinking you are an alias of someone else.

Welcome to the boards! Big Grin

04-15-2005 14:06 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

i love u Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

brother im sure u will find your stay here a frusterating one. there a cantakerus lot these 77posters ,they been mean 2 me since i got here to. i jsut hope to heal there hearts some how.
Frown

04-15-2005 14:09 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thank you rob 3.0

I am not sure what to make of the other post. Confused

04-15-2005 14:11 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

I think your signature just about sums up my feelings about it Big Grin

04-15-2005 14:12 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

Frown

04-15-2005 14:17 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Big Grin

04-16-2005 10:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool RE: Noobs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Errpt Agnuwon
Errpt

ExCUSE yrself!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
04-25-2005 11:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Noobs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH