77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Booking New Roe shows!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Booking New Roe shows!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Booking New Roe shows!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey kids,

If you live in or near Texas we have a deal for you. Mike is flying down to San Antonio, TX at the end of the month for a show which I believe is scheduled for May 1st.

There was another show in the works, but they have since backed out and we are now looking to replace that one with as many others as we can in Texas and/or the surrounding states. We would also like to book some shows in Kentucky and Tennessee. Dates would include the last week in April and/or the first week of May.

Come one, come all!

Please email me at linda@lamconcerts.com for more details. If you're scared, I will gladly walk you through the promotion process. We want you to be successful.

Please let me know asap if you are interested, as time is running short.

Thanks a bunch.
04-06-2005 11:46 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Booking New Roe shows!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
Hey kids,

If you live in or near Texas we have a deal for you. Mike is flying down to San Antonio, TX at the end of the month for a show which I believe is scheduled for May 1st.

There was another show in the works, but they have since backed out and we are now looking to replace that one with as many others as we can in Texas and/or the surrounding states. We would also like to book some shows in Kentucky and Tennessee. Dates would include the last week in April and/or the first week of May.

Come one, come all!

Please email me at linda@lamconcerts.com for more details. If you're scared, I will gladly walk you through the promotion process. We want you to be successful.

Please let me know asap if you are interested, as time is running short.

Thanks a bunch.

Send me info, please.

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-06-2005 12:10 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: Booking New Roe shows!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...that is, if the Doctor is willing to cruise thru Springfield.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-06-2005 12:14 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Am working to try and book a stop in Springfield, at a newly opening coffee shop. Talked to the owner, at church last night, and he sounded REALLY interested.

I told him of the financial commitment, and asked him to start brainstorming on how we can cover it, and make it an awesome night.

Timeframe is late April, early May, if I can get this pulled together in the next week.

Do I see any hands??? Anyone wanting to help "promote" the show, please let me know ASAP!

bc

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-07-2005 20:27 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Hi,

I forwarded your info to a friend of mine who helps books shows for a coffeehouse in Longview called Sam's Place. He and another guy were interested at one point to bring Mike Roe down there. So, since Mike is coming down to TX anyways, I think they might be interested. Only problem is my friend's e-mail isn't working right now so I don't know when he will contact you. They had semi-decent turn out for Bill Mallonee recently though.

Kit

04-07-2005 21:04 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

would love to hear how they handled the bid'ness side of things.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-07-2005 21:17 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
Hi,

I forwarded your info to a friend of mine who helps books shows for a coffeehouse in Longview called Sam's Place.

Is that Longview, TX? If so, that would be great. I hope you're able to find them and, if you do, please have them get in touch with me asap. I'll do my best to work something out.

Thanks!
04-07-2005 23:49 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Am working to try and book a stop in Springfield, at a newly opening coffee shop. Talked to the owner, at church last night, and he sounded REALLY interested.

I told him of the financial commitment, and asked him to start brainstorming on how we can cover it, and make it an awesome night.

Timeframe is late April, early May, if I can get this pulled together in the next week.

Do I see any hands??? Anyone wanting to help "promote" the show, please let me know ASAP!

bc

This comes on the heels of a little financial break yesterday. I wouldn't be able to do a full half or anything, but I could possibly toss a bit in the kitty and show up if you were offered a show date (no Cornerstone after, though Frown ) I said this elsewhere, but I can't do a May 2 (not that my involvement is pivotal, but FYI). Keep us posted on the negotiations, Bret.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-08-2005 10:44.

04-08-2005 04:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, I want to thank each of you who have contacted me and even considered booking a show this time around.

That said, the anchor show in San Antonio, Texas has now bailed and we're looking for even more committed members to please step forward, help the cause and book a show. It will be more fun than eating a can full of spinach. I promise!

If you live in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky or Tennessee, please give this major consideration and contact me asap.

Thanks.

Linda

LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771
04-08-2005 14:40 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doing my darndest!!!

Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-08-2005 16:05 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
Hi,

I forwarded your info to a friend of mine who helps books shows for a coffeehouse in Longview called Sam's Place.

Is that Longview, TX? If so, that would be great. I hope you're able to find them and, if you do, please have them get in touch with me asap. I'll do my best to work something out.

Thanks!

Yeah it's Longview, tX. You know what....I just realized that your e-mail address is "Lam" and not "iam." So, I gave them the wrong address. I'll try and get them your phone #. I'll call my friend tomorrow. I think he's out tonight.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 04-08-2005 20:02.

04-08-2005 20:01 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Heading over to talk to the coffee shop, in a little bit, to see if we can talk thru some of the details. Since he's just opening up tomorrow, I may be able to use his advertising dollars to promote the show.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-10-2005 12:48 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Is this going to get sent to the e-mail subscriber list to catch the people that don't hang out here?

Talk to me, Bret--tell me something happy so that I can go pack!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-12-2005 04:42.

04-12-2005 04:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lam77s,

Have the Longview, TX folks contacted you yet?

04-12-2005 19:04 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I'm 150% in prayer mode on these issues these days, I'll ask: how is this project coming?

04-13-2005 04:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Is this going to get sent to the e-mail subscriber list to catch the people that don't hang out here?

Talk to me, Bret--tell me something happy so that I can go pack!

Well...I have about 1/4 of the needed funds to make it happen, and no local offers of additional funds support.

I REALLY want to make it happen, but I can't go on my own with this one.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-13-2005 06:58 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

what date are you looking at?

Was I ever on the inside?
04-13-2005 07:24 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

didn't confirm anything yet.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-13-2005 08:03 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Are there any inquiries from anyplace close to SW Missouri that could be tied into this, Linda?

04-13-2005 10:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
lam77s,

Have the Longview, TX folks contacted you yet?

No, not a word.
04-13-2005 10:42 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Booking New Roe shows!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH