77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Booking New Roe shows!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Booking New Roe shows!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Are there any inquiries from anyplace close to SW Missouri that could be tied into this, Linda?

There haven't been yet. I wish I had a list of contacts, but I don't. If you know of anyone who lives in that area, or anywhere else in the midwest, who might be interested in booking a show, please let me know!

Please pray for wisdom. I'm new to all this and I need all the help I can get.
04-13-2005 10:49 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Had a great conversation with Linda today. Still working on it. Will advise of any progress that I make.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-13-2005 11:25 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Are there any inquiries from anyplace close to SW Missouri that could be tied into this, Linda?

There haven't been yet. I wish I had a list of contacts, but I don't. If you know of anyone who lives in that area, or anywhere else in the midwest, who might be interested in booking a show, please let me know!

Please pray for wisdom. I'm new to all this and I need all the help I can get.

Praying for you, praying encouragement for Mike--it's been a busy week! I'll see what I can turn up--I personally can't make up the difference. Frown

04-13-2005 14:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:

Praying for you, praying encouragement for Mike--it's been a busy week! I'll see what I can turn up--I personally can't make up the difference. Frown

Thanks so much, Marti. Money certainly is not everything. The Lord's in charge of all of this, so prayer is really where it's at. Your efforts are appreciated more than you know. It's so nice to know there's somebody standing in the gap.
04-13-2005 15:59 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Are you aware of any CA shows after the Texas trip, Linda?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
04-13-2005 16:16 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
lam77s,

Have the Longview, TX folks contacted you yet?

No, not a word.

I'm worried he is trying to e-mail you and isn't getting through. I'm not in regular contact with the guy, but here is his profile on Northern records. His profile has his Web site and contact info. I don't necessarily want to put him on the spot, but I know he has been insterested in bringing Mike Roe down there.

http://northernrevolution.com/forums/mem...nfo&userid=2338

*edit*

Heck, here is the link to the music promotions part of his site:

http://www.springerley.com/MusicPromotions.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 04-13-2005 20:57.

04-13-2005 20:56 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Not to throw a monkey wrench into the middle of the forward progress, but would it be easier to stick some Mike-only shows on the back of the Dogs' Cornerstone appearance in July since the Texas anchor show(s) don't appear to be happening? That way nobody would have to finance a fly-in. That's just something I was thinking about last night, for what it's worth.

04-14-2005 04:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:

Thanks so much, Marti. Money certainly is not everything. The Lord's in charge of all of this, so prayer is really where it's at. Your efforts are appreciated more than you know. It's so nice to know there's somebody standing in the gap.

Oh, I'm about 10 miles into the gap. I follow whatever's on my heart in prayer, and this has been there very strongly this week, with empathy. I've even gotten some of my local prayer buddies to help. There's much of value to protect.

04-14-2005 04:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
edge900rr edge900rr is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-14-2005

If you are looking for something in Longview, you might want to get in touch with LeTourneau University. It is a Christian university of about 800 I don't know they have going on at that time. here is there website
www.letu.edu
04-14-2005 05:50 edge900rr is offline Send an Email to edge900rr Search for Posts by edge900rr Add edge900rr to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

This is somewhat off the subject, but I needed to fish for information somewhere.

This has stretched my imagination a little, since this has never been 77s country (that I'm aware), but some members of the Southeast Nebraska Mike Roe Prayer Team are wondering when I'm going to book a show down here.

1) Are we too far off of the beaten path, or could this actually happen?

B) Would any of our regulars travel this far (probably Lincoln, since I never spend time in Omaha and have no connections there), or would we have to approach this as a private party? I have no idea what would happen if we opened it to general admission, since I really don't know of any extensive fan base here.

Barring the occurence of a miracle, this is planning for next year. I don't quite see how it could get done this year.

04-18-2005 04:58 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
This is somewhat off the subject, but I needed to fish for information somewhere.

This has stretched my imagination a little, since this has never been 77s country (that I'm aware), but some members of the Southeast Nebraska Mike Roe Prayer Team are wondering when I'm going to book a show down here.

B) Would any of our regulars travel this far (probably Lincoln, since I never spend time in Omaha and have no connections there), or would we have to approach this as a private party? I have no idea what would happen if we opened it to general admission, since I really don't know of any extensive fan base here.

Barring the occurence of a miracle, this is planning for next year. I don't quite see how it could get done this year.

ummm....okay--I think we will put this notion to bed, then.

04-19-2005 03:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
quote:

ummm....okay--I think we will put this notion to bed, then.

I got a reply from some folks in the KC area, that said that they would consider coming back to Springfield, if I could book a show down here. I don't see that as feasible, at this time, but I would think that you may be able to get them to trek north to Lincoln.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-19-2005 07:25 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

This was information-gathering for next year that didn't get very far. I have no plans to pursue this any further.

04-19-2005 09:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

There is a show on May 6 in Ohio, so it seems that north is working better than south at this point. As long as it's working in some direction, that's great.

04-19-2005 17:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:
There is a show on May 6 in Ohio, so it seems that north is working better than south at this point. As long as it's working in some direction, that's great.

Marty, did you get the email I sent you earlier today?
04-19-2005 23:11 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I'm working on a reply. I really wish we could pull this off this year, but I don't see a way to do it right now. I just didn't know if the sticks was even in contention as a venue--this would definitely be an incursion into new territory.

04-20-2005 04:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Are all the slots filled yet, Linda?

04-25-2005 14:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:

No. We still are searching for someone to book for the evening of Saturday, May 7th. It must be within easy driving distance both from Nashville and the Cincinnati area.

There is one person who is seeing what he can do, but there has been no commitment for that date yet.

Don't leave him long and book Mike for the 7th day of the Month of May!!
04-25-2005 18:16 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
quote:

No. We still are searching for someone to book for the evening of Saturday, May 7th. It must be within easy driving distance both from Nashville and the Cincinnati area.

There is one person who is seeing what he can do, but there has been no commitment for that date yet.

Don't leave him long and book Mike for the 7th day of the Month of May!!

Well, I guess that rules out Boise, Idaho then. Crying Tongue
04-25-2005 19:46
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Booking New Roe shows!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH