77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs message board » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Lost Dogs message board 7 Votes - Average Rating: 5.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i think i have about 22 over there total.

and y'all are gonna run derri off forever harrassing him. poor guy Red Face

I'm not hairassin him

04-06-2005 21:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The frustration from not being able to find a picture of you to PhotoShop on is coming out, larry. Frown Please have mercy on Derri and give BD a picture.

04-07-2005 04:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

what she said Crying

04-08-2005 09:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

fine. i posted my pic in the off topic area Cool

04-08-2005 10:09 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

Roll Eyes

04-08-2005 11:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

i've been 2 the Lost Dogs mesage borad & was distraght @ the tomfogerty that went on there. but there actualy much nicer than the people here!

04-13-2005 08:51 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
i've been 2 the Lost Dogs mesage borad & was distraght @ the tomfogerty that went on there. but there actualy much nicer than the people here!

usually we keep alias nonsense in the off topic thread Roll Eyes

and by the way John Fogerty is the only Fogerty that matters. Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
04-13-2005 09:26 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

Roll Eyes

04-13-2005 14:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Are you a doctor?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
04-13-2005 14:04 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

no dambit

stop asking me that

04-13-2005 14:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Errpt Agnuwon Errpt Agnuwon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-13-2005

I have not heard the Lost Dogs. Are they any good?

04-13-2005 18:07 Errpt Agnuwon is offline Send an Email to Errpt Agnuwon Homepage of Errpt Agnuwon Search for Posts by Errpt Agnuwon Add Errpt Agnuwon to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Roll Eyes

what? you think Tom Fogerty is better?

04-13-2005 21:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Red Face

04-13-2005 22:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Are you a doctor?

If he were, he would be BigDok, but he r not.

04-14-2005 04:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Roll Eyes

what? you think Tom Fogerty is better?

george Red Face

04-14-2005 09:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

usually we keep alias nonsense in the off topic thread Roll Eyes

and by the way John Fogerty is the only Fogerty that matters. Cool

dont understand waht u mean freind. i thogt tomfogerty was wehn you goof aroud to much + than u hurt yourselve.

04-15-2005 14:44 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

No, Tom Fogerty is when you quit a great band becuase your brother is more talented than you. however it turns out it was the right decision because the other guys in the band took over and ruined everything.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 04-15-2005 15:24.

04-15-2005 14:47 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

fogerty? thats like a unarthurized signature right?
u r funny rob3.0 i think were gong to become fast freinds. Smile

04-15-2005 15:01 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
fogerty? thats like a unarthurized signature right?
u r funny rob3.0 i think were gong to become fast freinds. Smile

Yes you are!

04-15-2005 16:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i am now lost Frown

04-16-2005 10:51 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs message board

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH