77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs message board » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Lost Dogs message board 7 Votes - Average Rating: 5.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

m.s... Red Face

(more of the same.... )

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-28-2005 18:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Marti has many clues about many things. She may be the wise woman described in the old Scottish fairy tales.

You get the Giggle of the Day award, you silly usin'-your-sister's-userID-Bax, you!

Sorry, Bax--I just got to thinking about some of the goofy stunts I've pulled during my life.

Which Scottish fairy tales are we referencing? Now you've got me curious.

03-29-2005 04:13 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Message Board and Webstore Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Speaking of the band websites, when is the webstore going to start selling my favorite Mike Roe book? I was a fan of Mike's market research long before I became the biggest fan of Tom Tom Blues.

It's a great read with a surprise ending: it turns out the accounts receivable secretary did it.

....interesting....

03-29-2005 10:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Good Dog Right Brain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Marti seems to have a clue as to the inner workings of Doctor

As many times as Doctor has cured Marti, it's possible that they are wired similarly at a few junctions.

(I had to say that so that Bret would think at first that I said that we were both weird. Big Grin )

03-29-2005 10:28 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Good Dog Right Brain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

As many times as Doctor has cured Marti, it's possible that they are wired similarly at a few junctions.

(I had to say that so that Bret would think at first that I said that we were both weird. Big Grin )

I thought that was just "understood" Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-29-2005 13:57 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
quote:

I thought that was just "understood" Big Grin

Big Grin

03-29-2005 13:58 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I guess I'll obediently head over to sit on the Lost Dogs board for awhile.

04-05-2005 10:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

In the several days I haven't been there, only 22 new posts accumulated. I think we need to install a sheep pen for competitive sheep dog herding or a trapeze or something....

(I got to thinking about how far up in years most of us are, and decided a really low swingset might be safer.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-05-2005 10:35.

04-05-2005 10:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

We'll have to settle for feats of contortionism--browsing two boards at once is impressive! It can probably best be done without shoes....

04-05-2005 10:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:

(I got to thinking about how far up in years most of us are, and decided a really low swingset might be safer.)

speak for yourself.........ma'am Big Grin

04-05-2005 11:25 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

speak for yourself.........ma'am Big Grin

Big Grin sassy young'un!

04-05-2005 13:50 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

My goodness--I must have been bored today!

I think it would be interesting, though, to go over there and start a sheep herding contest....hmmmm....

04-05-2005 14:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

You don't wanna start talking about sheep around here again!

04-05-2005 22:58 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I'm just trying to get them out of the rain--they will have to manage their own social lives.

04-06-2005 04:03 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
I'm just trying to get them out of the rain--they will have to manage their own social lives.

You don't wanna "help" the sheep either! Tongue

04-06-2005 06:40 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I'm dutifully headed over to have a quick look in at the Lost Dogs board. The sheep are on their own.

04-06-2005 10:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
In the several days I haven't been there, only 22 new posts accumulated. I think we need to install a sheep pen for competitive sheep dog herding or a trapeze or something....

heck, I've had 22 posts there myself today Tongue

04-06-2005 17:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

the top dog biddy!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-06-2005 17:49 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i think i have about 22 over there total.

and y'all are gonna run derri off forever harrassing him. poor guy Red Face

04-06-2005 18:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I know its kinda cruel.

Was I ever on the inside?
04-06-2005 20:07 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs message board

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH