77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's Studio Release 8 Votes - Average Rating: 6.638 Votes - Average Rating: 6.63
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: Fun With Dennis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Bout damn time! Glad you like it.

It is about damn time... and I like it lots! I have been playing it a lot!

By the way... did you ever get a hold of a copy of the "covers" set you played with VOL at Lifest back in 2002? Confused

That would be pretty cool too! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-17-2005 14:27.

03-17-2005 14:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Fun With Dennis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why is a thread about a new 77's release rated 5 thumbs down? Confused
rate all that rhetoric in the off-topic that way, but not this..... Mad

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-17-2005 14:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you tell em joey, I just rated this thread

Was I ever on the inside?
03-17-2005 15:40 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

RE: Fun With Dennis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Bout damn time! Glad you like it.

It is about damn time... and I like it lots! I have been playing it a lot!

By the way... did you ever get a hold of a copy of the "covers" set you played with VOL at Lifest back in 2002? Confused

Also thank you for not spelling damn d-a-m-bPleased
03-17-2005 18:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fun with Sound is maybe the most heartbreaking record perhaps since Blood On The Tracks. Crying

It makes me ache whenever I play it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-17-2005 20:28.

03-17-2005 20:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have yet to get it. Probably after vacation!!!!

03-17-2005 22:28 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
why is a thread about a new 77's release rated 5 thumbs down? Confused
rate all that rhetoric in the off-topic that way, but not this..... Mad

It might be due to the fact that it's not practical at this time to crank out another record, which is okay--we'll live. Peace on the journey, guys! Smile

03-18-2005 04:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
I have yet to get it. Probably after vacation!!!!

scandalous - put a kid or two in the overhead compartment and reinvest those clams in a box or two of FWS....

hand em out like hotcakes Nail!

get your priorities straight...

I don't know how you can live with yourself... Jeesh!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-18-2005 05:29 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool RE: Fun With Dennis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I did (thanks to Bret).... you want 'em? Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-18-2005 06:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

yes I do Tongue Cool

03-18-2005 06:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

^ what he said...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-18-2005 06:56 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

copy cat Red Face

03-18-2005 06:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

yup, proud of it.

now give me the damn boot!

Big Grin

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-18-2005 06:59 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

i do Big Grin

03-18-2005 07:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yikes!

I don't HAVE that much money!!!! Crying

Tongue

03-18-2005 07:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

ha ha!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-18-2005 08:01 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
quote:

yes, please Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
03-18-2005 08:39 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
quote:

yes, please Big Grin

DiD some one say BooT Cool

these boots were made for trading...

03-18-2005 08:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i agree with DaLe

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-18-2005 09:18 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keeping this near the top.... as I guess I'll need to for several more weeks now.... Crying

Tongue

03-18-2005 10:11 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH