77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's Studio Release 8 Votes - Average Rating: 6.638 Votes - Average Rating: 6.63
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on somebody put it on the vines!

I only get dial up at home and we are a burnrestricted environment at work.

We could make a major contribution to sharing the love if you guys (ANY of you) would vine some stuff out. Plus the original person would only have to make 1 copy.

Michaellet'sgetwithit

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
03-28-2005 07:38 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it ok to do 77s vines here?

Was I ever on the inside?
03-28-2005 08:08 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

vine not?

03-28-2005 08:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

i dunno

Was I ever on the inside?
03-28-2005 08:56 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i would never let a dork know that he has stumped me, my king.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-28-2005 17:58 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
i would never let a dork know that he has stumped me, my king.

are you making fun of my missing finger tip? Mad

03-29-2005 06:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Certainly not! i was thinking of that other appendage.

03-29-2005 07:07 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Certainly not! i was thinking of that other appendage.

Did El tell you too?

03-29-2005 08:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

Shocked

now back to the topic at hand...

i believe we will now have 3 lost dog releases (if Jeff comes out in the next couple of months) come out since we have been able to hear a new studio release from our beloved 77's...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-29-2005 08:11 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Hatchling

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't like those numbers.

03-29-2005 08:12 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

when numbers get serious...

it can be disturbing...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-29-2005 08:18 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
Shocked

i believe we will now have 3 lost dog releases (if Jeff comes out in the next couple of months) come out since we have been able to hear a new studio release from our beloved 77's...

~f

Frown I think the Lost Dogs are a more lucrative proposition, so we will have to be understanding and enjoy 77s releases as they may happen.

03-29-2005 10:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

quote:
Shocked

~f

And for that matter, it'll've been 2 Lost Dog releases since we've heard any new music from the Lost Dogs.... Roll Eyes

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-29-2005 10:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Shocked

~f

And for that matter, it'll've been 2 Lost Dog releases since we've heard any new music from the Lost Dogs.... Roll Eyes

Yes, but there's such a push on to recycle....

03-29-2005 10:29 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

~f

Frown I think the Lost Dogs are a more lucrative proposition, so we will have to be understanding and enjoy 77s releases as they may happen.

they are not more lucrative to me...

i will be understanding but not content until i get my grubby little hands on a new fresh and glorious new music from the 77's power trio!

Cool

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-29-2005 15:24 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Ok all you Mikesluts Tongue

I don't have a lot of room left on my website so I'm gonna stick them on my work website. THIS WILL BE SHORT TERM ONLY

these are 256kbps mp3s to keep the quality as good as it can be for these recordings so the files are a little big.

have at it:
http://www.finelinecab.net/BD/mikesluts

so which march madness mix participant is helping the internet impaired (dial up users) among us????

03-29-2005 18:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i'll hook you larryl...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-29-2005 18:54 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
i'll hook you larryl...

~f

you are the man. i shall include one of my fabled gifts with my mix to you Cool

03-29-2005 19:59 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Pleased

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 04:17 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH