77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's Studio Release 8 Votes - Average Rating: 6.638 Votes - Average Rating: 6.63
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

New 77's Studio Release Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark was saying on the FWS tour that you all were headed back into the studio early in '05 to start/continue work on a new 77's project...

Any progress or news to share?

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-02-2005 11:07 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not another new 77s project... Roll Eyes

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

03-02-2005 11:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark was saying on the FWS tour that you all were headed back into the studio early in '05 to start/continue work on a new 77's project...

Any progress or news to share?

~f

(Bump and ignore the big virgin - I mean big dork!)

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-02-2005 11:57 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

to the top.

inquiring minds want to know...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by phreak: 03-04-2005 04:18.

03-02-2005 12:05 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even us brain-dead types would like to know too.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-02-2005 12:49 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Baby Elvis

I don't get it. Confused

03-04-2005 10:14 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

that's not what el said

03-04-2005 10:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman
I don't get it. Confused

Well, of course not, silly. They haven't MADE it yet. Roll Eyes

Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-04-2005 10:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Well what's the plan man?...'cause I want it!... Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie: 03-04-2005 10:32.

03-04-2005 10:31 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

yeah, Mike, Mark, Bruce - if you have a moment the fans are rabid...

let us know what might be on the horizon for a rumored fresh studio release from the Greatest Band - too few have had the pleasure of hearing...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-04-2005 12:30 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
yeah, Mike, Mark, Bruce - if you have a moment the fans are rabid...

Well, YEAH. We were rabid even BEFORE we heard of THOSE guys.... Red Face

Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-04-2005 12:52 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

the shots were painful...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-04-2005 12:55 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Not even quite as painful as that Wild Mexican Raccoon Wrastling we used to do back then...

Remember that?!...oh, the good ol' days!

Red Face

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie: 03-04-2005 13:26.

03-04-2005 13:10 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Is that what you were doing when Brenneth and i were swimming in the filthy pool?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-04-2005 13:20 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I thought you wrastled those fine you men from out behind the WOW hall.
03-04-2005 13:47
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by j77
I thought you wrastled those fine you men from out behind the WOW hall.

Nah man...the were too damb mellow to be much of a wrastlin' challenge...damb swirling mellow, ya know? Wink

03-04-2005 15:00 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

^repents for his misdeeds...

So, what about this new project? Cool

03-04-2005 15:05 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

yeah I would like to know as well Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
03-04-2005 15:11 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

good morning Dr. Love...

any news to share about a new studio release from the 77's?

or any news regarding re-releasing older material with bonus tracks...

"the fans are rabid..."

Cool

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-07-2005 09:34 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Hey! Slow down guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still haven't bought Fun with Sound yet!
03-07-2005 20:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New 77's Studio Release

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH