77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones on Ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sticks and Stones on Ebay 7 Votes - Average Rating: 1.147 Votes - Average Rating: 1.147 Votes - Average Rating: 1.147 Votes - Average Rating: 1.147 Votes - Average Rating: 1.14
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Matei
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-14-2005

Sticks and Stones on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a copy of the Seventy Sevens classic Sticks and Stones on Ebay.....

Enjoy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4701367711

Matei
02-14-2005 19:11 Matei is offline Send an Email to Matei Search for Posts by Matei Add Matei to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its sad that the only action the on topic board gets is people getting rid of thier 77s stuff Crying

Was I ever on the inside?
02-14-2005 19:14 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup... it pretty much sucks! Roll Eyes

Beside, don't we all own like 14 copies of that CD?Pleased
02-14-2005 19:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thumb Down! Go ahead! Rate this thread! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just did! Evil
02-14-2005 19:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

i don't even own one.....so back off you beeheaded cd hoarders!! Big Grin

02-14-2005 20:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I only have one copy. Used to have 4 but e-bayed them. Feeling insecure about it now. If this last one is gone -whatever will I do? It's my fav album of all time and I have about 1500 CDs.

02-14-2005 21:13 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i don't even own one.....so back off you beeheaded cd hoarders!! Big Grin

Ditto...well, I have an original cassette, but you and I both know IT'S NOT THE SAME.

Wink

BTW, np - Honey Run (Instrumental) from "Late" (because it is)

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
02-14-2005 22:13 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
dennis
Happy Roy

I do own the orginial casstte too, and... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I only own one CD copy as well, but have seen it in used CD stores four times or more! Pleased

I even bought a still sealed copy from a thrift store once! Smile )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 02-15-2005 00:19.

02-15-2005 00:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I got mine for $1 Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
02-15-2005 06:35 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i got an extra copy when it was on clearance at bmg for 2.99..... Big Grin
should have bought a few..... Crying

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-15-2005 09:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

I got mine back in '94ish when I joined the BMG club. Love it!

02-16-2005 11:57 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
dennis
Happy Roy

I love the "leftovers" and "weird stuff & b-sides" kind of records the best of all. I'm not sure why, I just do! Pleased
02-17-2005 02:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

i really enjoy sticks and stones...

the cover is GREAT!!

the tunes are totally wonderful... some of the "leftovers" if you will just blow me away... Quails, MT, nowhere else (SHOULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE HIT!!!), Perfect blues... it just goes on and on!!!

I love to listen to this in the car and sing at the top of my lungs... I only do this when I am alone, I assure you.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-17-2005 06:45 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I could have gotten one in Gretna, and unfortunately decided to be financially conservative and wait. I should wait a little longer; that one doesn't seem to be too rare, so one should be available before too long again.

02-17-2005 10:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones on Ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH