77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am waving from western PA...

wildly waving!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-30-2005 08:21 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i might be able to make the trek.....depends on timing Big Grin

03-30-2005 08:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by phreak
quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
The Lost Dogs tour will run from mid June through mid July. We might be able to set something up for 77's around that. Get in touch with me at jesse@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644. I am leaving for vacation this week and will be gone for awhile. If I don't respond to your call or e-mail this week, I will do so the second week of April when I return to the office. Thanks!

whoa baby...

somebody call Bret!

Tongue

E-mail has been sent to Jesse.

I need a show of hands of anyone that will be able to make it to Springtown! Cool

If its a thursday, friday or saturday I'll be there. Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
03-30-2005 08:24 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

stop by before or after c-stone...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 08:27 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

full band show of the 77's - drastic times call for drastic measures... work be damned...

get to the gig King Rob!

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 08:28 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I would only have been at my new job 3 months by then and I won't have any vacation time.

Was I ever on the inside?
03-30-2005 08:30 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

july is mucho busy for me Frown

03-30-2005 08:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

wildly waving!

~f

STOP WAVING!!!

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-30-2005 08:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

focus man, focus.

77's full show...

Tongue

hey Mr. Bret - can we work it to be a Fri. or Sat. night (that would help me with a fly in too)?

~f

but unless The Kingdom Comes - I will be there.

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 08:33 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

wildly waving!

~f

STOP WAVING!!!

oh... sorry.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 08:33 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryl

stop by before or after c-stone...

~f

that's what i am thinking, but i am already taking 3 days off....it sort of depends on when it is....

being gone too many days from here results in mass confusion when i return Cool

03-30-2005 09:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i think a little mass confusion is a small price to pay to take in a full on 77's show.

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 09:28 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
i think a little mass confusion is a small price to pay to take in a full on 77's show.

Tongue

after missing 3 days, i anticipate coming back to over 400 e-mails, and 50+ voice mails Shocked ......i don't know what another 2 days would do, and i am not sure i want to find out Cool

03-30-2005 09:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i completely understand...

I am there and do that!

Big Grin

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 09:33 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
quote:
quote:
The Lost Dogs tour will run from mid June through mid July. We might be able to set something up for 77's around that. Get in touch with me at jesse@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644. I am leaving for vacation this week and will be gone for awhile. If I don't respond to your call or e-mail this week, I will do so the second week of April when I return to the office. Thanks!

whoa baby...

somebody call Bret!

Tongue

I need a show of hands of anyone that will be able to make it to Springtown! Cool

I thought at one point that a fly-in was too pricey, so maybe we also need to request a show of checkbooks.

Whether I can get there or not would very much be a function of when this happened. The ideal time would be, as I said, anything between the 2nd and the 10th. I have to be here July 1st to calibrate equipment.

03-30-2005 10:12 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
quote:
quote:

whoa baby...

somebody call Bret!

Tongue

Let's get a firm date and then I'll be able to see if a quick fly in and out may be possible. Like the Big Dork, I am extremely busy in June and July.
03-30-2005 11:14
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

quote:
Originally posted by j77

Let's get a firm date and then I'll be able to see if a quick fly in and out may be possible. Like the Big Dork, I am extremely busy in June and July.

Cstone? Are we serious? i'll get much more serious after seeing the speakers posted next week.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-30-2005 11:16 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

yes, hopefully Bret will hear about some potential dates...

it would be awesome to just fly in there and see the power trio rip through two sets... and also have a 7's head reunion.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 11:16 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Well...my friggin' DSL connection is down, at home, so if I have been sent any e-mail, it's un available to get to me

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-30-2005 11:24 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Cstone? Are we serious? i'll get much more serious after seeing the speakers posted next week.

anyone hear if the doctor is speaking?

03-30-2005 12:06 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH