77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not me.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-30-2005 12:08 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
not me.

~f

i will ask Cool

03-30-2005 12:12 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Let's get a firm date and then I'll be able to see if a quick fly in and out may be possible. Like the Big Dork, I am extremely busy in June and July.

Cstone? Are we serious? i'll get much more serious after seeing the speakers posted next week.

anyone hear if the doctor is speaking?

I have a response, but it's too rich for my blood. Fly in may be way out of the budget.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-30-2005 13:03 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Let's get a firm date and then I'll be able to see if a quick fly in and out may be possible. Like the Big Dork, I am extremely busy in June and July.

Cstone? Are we serious? i'll get much more serious after seeing the speakers posted next week.

I have a response, but it's too rich for my blood. Fly in may be way out of the budget.

Do we have enough motivation here to pass the hat? Maybe if everybody tells Bret what they can do, this can still happen.

03-30-2005 14:08 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Do we have enough motivation here to pass the hat? Maybe if everybody tells Bret what they can do, this can still happen.

Yeah...but everyone here would have to shell out some serious coin to make it to Springtown, for the show, too...so we have to bear all that in mind.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-30-2005 14:23 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

I'll bear all for the 7s

I'll go stand on the corner naked...

I bet I could make a lot of money doing that. Pleased

03-30-2005 14:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Yeah...but everyone here would have to shell out some serious coin to make it to Springtown, for the show, too...so we have to bear all that in mind.

As far as shelling out serious coin goes, that would work better for me in November, after I refinance everything lock, stock and barrel.

03-30-2005 14:33 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

If we could tag it onto the backend of the Dog's tour, and depending how much I can negotiate, it could be cool.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-03-2005 15:17 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
If we could tag it onto the backend of the Dog's tour, and depending how much I can negotiate, it could be cool.

Keep us posted on your pass-throughs, Bret. I don't think you'd have to do it all alone, particularly if it was a board reunion of sorts.

04-05-2005 10:18 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH