77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
this is funny!!

most cpa's i know are dicks!?!

~f

This picture crossed my mind this morning while I was doing some routine stuff, and I thought 'Hawkeye Pierce comes back to civilization and is amused to find it completely uncivilized.' Big Grin

Excuse my meanderings--back to tour praying. Smile )

03-17-2005 10:21 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: from one Good Doctor to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes we do, and thanks to all of you who helped see me through, especially Mark Harmon who walked me through the process with my FTP client through the deep bowels of the 77's server.

You'll all be sorry. Very very sorry.
03-17-2005 10:50 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: from one Good Doctor to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Yes we do, and thanks to all of you who helped see me through, especially Mark Harmon who walked me through the process with my FTP client through the deep bowels of the 77's server.

You'll all be sorry. Very very sorry.

Look out, kids--we're going to get the whole 6-foot wallet foldout! Big Grin

03-17-2005 14:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue LOL! Tongue
03-17-2005 14:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

keep the Dr. Love slide show coming...

no yawns from me yet.

Cool

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-18-2005 05:27 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

no yawns from me yet.

Cool

~f

I didn't say it wasn't fun. Tongue Big Grin

03-18-2005 10:39 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

no yawns from me yet.

Cool

~f

Big Grin so bring on the fun with pics Mike...

Cool

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-18-2005 12:09 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Hey Bret! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we're having a summer Dogs tour rather than a summer 77s tour, will Mr. Bret be attempting a Dogs show? If so, please attempt it between the fourth and tenth if at all possible, I whined. That's our summer goof-off week, as it happens.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 03-29-2005 10:38.

03-29-2005 10:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Hey Bret! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Since we're having a summer Dogs tour rather than a summer 77s tour, will Mr. Bret be attempting a Dogs show? If so, please attempt it between the fourth and tenth if at all possible, I whined. That's our summer goof-off week, as it happens.

I think that I still want to hold out for a 77's show, with my fundage, if Mike can give us a "feasibility" feeler...that would help direct my path.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-29-2005 14:01 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Hey Bret! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do we have a thin rumor or anything to clutch in hope? Frown

03-29-2005 14:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Not yet. Maybe we can draw the good Dr's attention to the thread, and see if he will give us input.

I think that Mark wanted to go cruizin' in the hot rod, but I don't think that is a strong enough tug to bring them back.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-29-2005 14:21 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Not yet. Maybe we can draw the good Dr's attention to the thread, and see if he will give us input.

I think that Mark wanted to go cruizin' in the hot rod, but I don't think that is a strong enough tug to bring them back.

Let me just add a little something here. I was talking to Mike the other day and he told me they would be willing to look into doing some "fly in" shows--one stops--in and out. Send him an email. He will direct your path. Big Grin
03-29-2005 15:30 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Let me just add a little something here. I was talking to Mike the other day and he told me they would be willing to look into doing some "fly in" shows--one stops--in and out. Send him an email. He will direct your path. Big Grin

Yeah...I am sure he will. Is Derek still doing the booking for the 77's, or have they started using Provision National Booking?

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-29-2005 17:28 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

no yawns from me yet.

Cool

~f

Big Grin so bring on the fun with pics Mike...

Cool

~f

And then the fun with pecs joey!

Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
03-30-2005 06:09 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

^ ha ha!!!

that made me chuckle, nice carl.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 06:14 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah...I am sure he will. Is Derek still doing the booking for the 77's, or have they started using Provision National Booking?

from what i understand, PNB is currently only booking for the lost dogs.

03-30-2005 07:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
quote:
quote:

from what i understand, PNB is currently only booking for the lost dogs.

i just talked to jesse. you can also contact him for all your 77's booking needs. Big Grin

03-30-2005 07:38 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Provision National
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-187.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

The Lost Dogs tour will run from mid June through mid July. We might be able to set something up for 77's around that. Get in touch with me at jesse@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644. I am leaving for vacation this week and will be gone for awhile. If I don't respond to your call or e-mail this week, I will do so the second week of April when I return to the office. Thanks!

experience the music.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Provision National: 03-30-2005 07:42.

03-30-2005 07:41 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
The Lost Dogs tour will run from mid June through mid July. We might be able to set something up for 77's around that. Get in touch with me at jesse@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644. I am leaving for vacation this week and will be gone for awhile. If I don't respond to your call or e-mail this week, I will do so the second week of April when I return to the office. Thanks!

whoa baby...

somebody call Bret!

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-30-2005 07:43 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

whoa baby...

somebody call Bret!

Tongue

E-mail has been sent to Jesse.

I need a show of hands of anyone that will be able to make it to Springtown! Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-30-2005 08:05 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH