77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak
RE: 77's/Dogs/Roe touring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
Since there isn't even a glimmer of hope of ever seeing the 77s in Idaho, I'm going to try and swing C-stone this year.

sweet! Great news.

I hope to see you there... if not before (keep that convention in the mid-atlantic idea in the forefront of your mind - catch either the FK or Proto-Kaw?!)

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-28-2005 12:05 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered
RE: 77's/Dogs/Roe touring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to get eve/bax to come pick me up and drag me with him to c-stone already. I can't do both.
02-28-2005 12:06
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

I saw Eva-Bax's proposal... sweet deal J!

That will be cool.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-28-2005 12:07 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, he's crazy, but if he wants to drive that far out of his way just to pick me up, then the least I can do is try with all my might to make it happen.
02-28-2005 12:08
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Make it happen bro!

If we all get out there to C-stone, we will have to book Mike for a private show at one of the hotels!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-28-2005 12:14 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

my interest is now raised.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 12:14 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
j77
unregistered

Come on Bret, if I can get there, then I'll expect to see you there somewhere.
02-28-2005 12:16
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

If I can make C-Stone I would like to but another factor would be whether Bret can get the 77s in Springfield. i'd rather see the 77s than go to cornerstone anyday. Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
02-28-2005 12:42 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
If I can make C-Stone I would like to but another factor would be whether Bret can get the 77s in Springfield. i'd rather see the 77s than go to cornerstone anyday. Cool

Preach it brother!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 12:57 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake
quote:
anywhere in the midwest would be better than the west coast. Cool

There is NOTHING better than the West Coast. :p

man I can think of a bunch of things better than the West Coast...
wet socks
viral infections
El
moldy cheese

Tongue

<napoleonized>
What? Are you freakin' nuts? It's like a bizillion times better than anywhere else!
</napoleonized>

You come to our neck o' the woods (not the crowded beaches of SoCal...sorry citizens of down there) and let us show you...you'll never want to leave.

Can I get a witness?

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
03-01-2005 22:20 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i could care less what area of the country is better...

just want the 77's to have a genuine tour that leads them North, South, East and West!!!

Hoping.

~f

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-02-2005 07:06 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Yeah...I am sorry about that.

I am quite interested in the prospects of getting Mike, Mark & Bruce to swing into Springfield.

I have even asked Derek the bookie, to pencil it in on his calendar, if at all possible.

Bump.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-16-2005 07:09 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

hope that there is some news soon about some tour dates for Bruce, Mark and Mike...

that would be cool - and if scotty and dave leonhardt are able to join in that would be sweet, as well.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-16-2005 08:52 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Your Summer Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course it would be sweet.

It will take lots of prayer, my friend. Good for you.
03-16-2005 11:38 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

^ howdy Brian!!

so a 7's tour will take much praying...

much prayer, than.

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-16-2005 11:51 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

from one Good Doctor to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually a fair amount of dinero and plenty of pooling together of resources by all the fans wouldn't hurt either!
03-16-2005 12:02 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

this is funny!!

most cpa's i know are dicks!?!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

03-16-2005 12:09 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: from one Good Doctor to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have some peso's set aside for a Springfield show, provided that it's a tour stop, versus a fly in. Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-16-2005 12:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: from one Good Doctor to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I have some peso's set aside for a Springfield show, provided that it's a tour stop, versus a fly in. Cool

Confused Okay, Bret, just confuse the issue for me. Confused Confused

03-16-2005 13:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I do believe we have the picture thing wrestled to the ground. Pleased

03-16-2005 14:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH